• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Game 3 30-0 win

Rymanofthenorth

BGObsessed
Reaction score
I live in the warmest city in the coldest provinc
Alma Mater
UTEP
We are 3-0 now, rushed for 260 yards with our second string RB and QB playing in a monsoon. I played LG almost all game (came out for 3 series) I whiffed on a block but got in the way enough to spring the RB for a 30 yarder on one play and then near the goalline, I blocked a dt, then 2 linebackers on a 12 yard goalline td run. I have decided that I like run blocking far more than pass blocking lol. won 30-0 but we should have put up 21 more points but the backup qb got stubborn and tried to pass too much near the goalline when we were averaging almost 8 yards a carry. next 3 weeks will be our toughest games against very solid teams.

Congrats Ryman. How are the knees holding out?

Thanks El,

actually not as bad as I thought. I have been going deep water running 3-4 times a week and its helping, im dropping weight and moving around better, I was up to 364 in the offseason now im down to 330 and slowly dropping. I want to get to around 300 and then I might try playing some DT.Gotta say playing Oline is way easier on the body. I have developed some really bad habits though, I find im letting guys engage before grabbing them and just driving them off the ball when i should be firing out and moving them off faster, if I miss them at least im moving up field and a good back can read that anyway. as long as I am getting it done I dont worry, but I want to make sure im playing as well as I can and honestly im not an olineman, I dont have the mentality for it so its hard lol, we pass so much that I tend to have to force myself not to go after the lineman and thats why i find I wait too much. ive been watching a lot of film to correct it.

we should be solid this year if we stay healthy. pretty thin roster at LB and db but pretty solid in most places.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.