• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Flynn, Luck, RG3, Kalil, & Blackmon gone, we're on the clock, our pick is...

I think I would actually pick at six. I know that sounds odd but if we could get a really good WR or CB I would go for it. This is of course if we can't move up for RG3. I would Tannehill in the second.
Posted via BGO Mobile Device

How about trading for TJ Yates? :rotflmao:

This would be a nightmare scenario for us. However if it were to play out that way I think we'd be best off trading far enough down to get another 1st rounder next year that we could then use to move up and get Barkley. We'd then need to fill the QB slot with some bum from F.A. since nobody wants to see another year of Grossman behind center.

Nice idea! Can't say I find fault with it.

have you guys seen donta hightower from bama ...he's a beast flecther great lb but not going to be around forever...hightower just like matthews ,keeps going and going..just a thought if we trade back probly get him where we got kerrigan..

Serious hard alcohol, followed by a mass suicide?

Trade out of the first round or into the lower part of the 1st round

Collect a 2013 first round pick. Use extra picks to solidify team

2 first rounders in 2013 draft allow flexibility to move up to grab Barkley/Jones/Wilson/Brey/whoever at QB

I agree with the trade down approach in this scenario but there is no way Shanahan can wait until 2013 to address the qb situation.

In Year 4 of his contract Shanahan needs to have a passer in place and productive.

The trade down needs to be accompanied by a move for a veteran free agent or a trade for someone like Flynn.

Or a qb selection in Round 2 with a veteran brought in to start 2012 like the Titans did with Hasselbeck.

I say trade down, address OL heavily, spring for a quality WR, fill some needs and perhaps grab a QB in round 2 or 3.

I think we stay put with Shanahan for years 4 and 5, as long as we're loading up thru the draft and building for the future. Add some quality free agents if we must, and build from the bottom up. I love - absolutely LOVE - that we had so many picks last year and continuing forward.

We need to be patient.

The real joke was our QB roster in 2011. Compton was my favorite, what about you guys?

One of our favorites at #6, Dre Kirkpatrick

just got busted for Marijuana!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
We are all excited to experience the announcement of draft selections IN REAL TIME TOGETHER. If you feel the need to be the first to 'blurt out' the team's picks you are better off staying out of chat and sticking to Twitter. Please refrain from announcing/discussing our picks until the official announcement has been made at the podium. Thanks!

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.