• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Enough Doom and Gloom

I'm tired of the 'it could be worse' argument. I do recognize though, the Shanahans deserve 3-4 seasons to get this thing right, and that's as it should be.

So what you're saying is that the glass is, in fact, half empty?

Welcome to the club, brother. :)

Well I haven't felt comfortable enough with this team this far to go out very far on the limb with predictions. I keep hearing cracks as I move out further, LOL The Skins have 2 weeks to rest and sort out some issues. Then they get a home game against the Eagles.
Are you guys going to tell me that we will probably lose that game? I don't see the Skins losing that one. I believe the Oline will benefit greatly during the bye week. Both of our tackles kinda limped in and hauled themselves onto the field last week. Thats not an excuse for the way they played but a contributing factor.

I've enjoyed many of the games we've played this year Goal - but if you enjoyed Sunday's, you've seriously got some sadomasochistic thing going. That was an ugly, brutal, thoroughly unsatisfying experience in my opinion. I actually regretted wasting 3 hours watching it.

I understand. I really do. You know what changed it for me? Halloween night. Watching three of my kids get dressed up as Batman and Robin and Hermine (from Harry Potter - don't really know anything other than that). And watching how joyful they were to go get candy. It was awesome.

And I remember making a conscious decision/realization that the Redskins games should be looked at in the same light. Like Serv said, we have hope this year. As inexplicable as some decisions appear to be right now, the franchise seems headed in the right direction, and simply does not give up on the field.

That's a big change from years past.

Or as Serv said...

Well, I must admit I'm probably much closer to Goaldeje's perspective than others might be...

I actually don't think this loss is as bad as the Rams loss...Detroit's DL is nasty, Calvin Johnson is one of the best WRs in football, Best is a pretty good RB, and Stafford looks like the real deal. They are certainly a team on the rise...the only real difference between our record and their record is they've been on the losing side of close games.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
We are all excited to experience the announcement of draft selections IN REAL TIME TOGETHER. If you feel the need to be the first to 'blurt out' the team's picks you are better off staying out of chat and sticking to Twitter. Please refrain from announcing/discussing our picks until the official announcement has been made at the podium. Thanks!

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.