• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Effed

comcast is the same way. I have an HDMI interface in one of my TVs. COMCAST upgraded its infrastructure earlier in the year. can't pick up several channels now. was informed by COMCAST too bad, so sad, you need one of our set-top boxes. BS!!!!!!

I can understand things happen - what pissed me off yesterday (and continues to infuriate me) is Directv's inability to acknowledge the epic fail they created yesterday and do right by their customers.

One of the hardest things in business to do is apologize, but it's also one of the most effective. I learned that a while back, it's great, because it shuts up the customer pretty quickly, so you can defuse things fast.

As FS said, this is not a skill Comcast has learned either, if it makes you feel any better. I think we are about to drop them and try the Google TV thing, and try to get local channels only. Yesterday was awful, the game froze and/or pixelated every 10 seconds. Awful. I call and they tell me the best they can do is get someone out to us in the middle of October.

Eff you, Comcast.

One of the hardest things in business to do is apologize, but it's also one of the most effective. I learned that a while back, it's great, because it shuts up the customer pretty quickly, so you can defuse things fast.

As FS said, this is not a skill Comcast has learned either, if it makes you feel any better. I think we are about to drop them and try the Google TV thing, and try to get local channels only. Yesterday was awful, the game froze and/or pixelated every 10 seconds. Awful. I call and they tell me the best they can do is get someone out to us in the middle of October.

Eff you, Comcast.

my picture pixilated also...but only on one TV....not the other.....

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
We are all excited to experience the announcement of draft selections IN REAL TIME TOGETHER. If you feel the need to be the first to 'blurt out' the team's picks you are better off staying out of chat and sticking to Twitter. Please refrain from announcing/discussing our picks until the official announcement has been made at the podium. Thanks!

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.