Draft Week Gift - The BGO Arcade is Open

Happy hour starts in 5 minutes

Boone

GM
Staff member
Reaction score

Marine Corps Virginia

It's going to be a wonderful week for Redskins fans and, more importantly, BGO Members. To add to the excitement and fun, we've opened up our BGO Arcade to all members.

Check our this Premium feature and have some fun. Play any of our more than 500 individual games, challenge someone to a game duel (just click on their name in any thread and select 'Challenge ________ in the Arcade'), or start a game tournament on the Arcade home page and go up against multiple members in a game of your choosing.

Hell - who knows - you may even break one of China or Extreme's personal records :)

Going to be a great week. Enjoy!

Nobody

Super Bowl MVP
Reaction score

Army

It's going to be a wonderful week for Redskins fans and, more importantly, BGO Members. To add to the excitement and fun, we've opened up our BGO Arcade to all members.

Check our this Premium feature and have some fun. Play any of our more than 500 individual games, challenge someone to a game duel (just click on their name in any thread and select 'Challenge ________ in the Arcade'), or start a game tournament on the Arcade home page and go up against multiple members in a game of your choosing.

Hell - who knows - you may even break one of China or Extreme's personal records :)

Going to be a great week. Enjoy!
You can have our records when you pry them from our cold dead hands :rifle:

Or when you reset :blank:

Burgundy Burner

Coaching Staff
Staff member
Reaction score

Virginia

Bwahahahahahaha.

Draft week is really shaping to be a lot fun around here. Pretty cool to open up the arcade and let everyone have a shot at it. Bringing in a franchise QB could have something to do with the excitement too.

Nobody

Super Bowl MVP
Reaction score

Army

For games where the 'low score wins' - we have to set those manually. PM me when you see one of those. And in the meantime, cry me a river :)
:laugh: good stuff.

The game he's talking about is the golf game on the front page. We went back and forth playing for hours on end to outdo each other with scores of over 1,500. In golf. I'm serious............don't judge us :D

Elephant

The Commissioner
Joe Gibbs Club Member
Reaction score

Florida State

For games where the 'low score wins' - we have to set those manually. PM me when you see one of those. And in the meantime, cry me a river :)

Dude, it took me 6 hours to get the worst possible golf score, then that jerk off goes and spends three days to beat it! :cuss:

Or should I approach it this way: Boone sir, 3D Golf has a low score not a high score. :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Private conversations
Help Users
    You haven't joined any rooms.
    Chat 0