• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Dont tell everyone.. or did I just do that? Redskins Merch

ChiefRunningSioux

Camp Fodder
Reaction score
found a Hat/Caps site that still has decent Redskins caps before this all goes bad.
maybe I shouldnt tell you on the internet and have all the caps gone lol.
doesnt seem incredibly active here as opposed to 3 or 4 other Redskins sites.
but..

click on burgandy in the color box above and youll see what I think are more preferred caps by most. As I did that.

I got this

Attachments

• redsk.png
    redsk.png
    443.7 KB · Views: 200
I'm suddenly cataloging what I presently hold. E-Bay 5-10 years down the road?!

I'm going to wear one of my Redskins bandanas as a face mask to the grocery store today. I have a Redskin beer stein, Redskins mugs for sipping and driving. NEX Walter Reed has/had enough gear to add more towels, tshirts and keyshains. But I what I need is a Video Montage of Redskins moments with HTTR so I can burn it to DVDs (yep still have em)

I'm going to wear one of my Redskins bandanas as a face mask to the grocery store today. I have a Redskin beer stein, Redskins mugs for sipping and driving. NEX Walter Reed has/had enough gear to add more towels, tshirts and keyshains. But I what I need is a Video Montage of Redskins moments with HTTR so I can burn it to DVDs (yep still have em)

my mom got a friend who makes masks for the sillyness going on. they asked what I wanted. I said any sports is fine ,doesnt matter.

the LA Kings and Packers were fine.. but they also sent a Patriots one lolol.
I'm not so weird that I care to not wear it. But was funny.. not the Pats!!!!!!!!

Never. You can sell the gear I own when you pry it out of my cold, dead hand...

Not exactly what I had in mind. My thought was to buy now before the shelves empty and then sell to those who want to preserve past memories, traditions, etc.; with the added benefit of denying the present.

I spent an hour last night looking to purchase new Redskins' hats. It's the first time I spent money on anything with a Skins' logo in about 5 years.

I bought a hat and a tie on eBay because the product son Redskins.com were limited.

just a note.. mitchell and ness 7 and 1/2 is larger than current 7 1/2 of major league caps.. but its wool so i can shrink it i suppose

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
We are all excited to experience the announcement of draft selections IN REAL TIME TOGETHER. If you feel the need to be the first to 'blurt out' the team's picks you are better off staying out of chat and sticking to Twitter. Please refrain from announcing/discussing our picks until the official announcement has been made at the podium. Thanks!

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.