• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Dont tell everyone.. or did I just do that? Redskins Merch

ChiefRunningSioux

Camp Fodder
Reaction score
found a Hat/Caps site that still has decent Redskins caps before this all goes bad.
maybe I shouldnt tell you on the internet and have all the caps gone lol.
doesnt seem incredibly active here as opposed to 3 or 4 other Redskins sites.
but..

click on burgandy in the color box above and youll see what I think are more preferred caps by most. As I did that.

I got this

Attachments

• redsk.png
    redsk.png
    443.7 KB · Views: 199
I'm suddenly cataloging what I presently hold. E-Bay 5-10 years down the road?!

I'm going to wear one of my Redskins bandanas as a face mask to the grocery store today. I have a Redskin beer stein, Redskins mugs for sipping and driving. NEX Walter Reed has/had enough gear to add more towels, tshirts and keyshains. But I what I need is a Video Montage of Redskins moments with HTTR so I can burn it to DVDs (yep still have em)

I'm going to wear one of my Redskins bandanas as a face mask to the grocery store today. I have a Redskin beer stein, Redskins mugs for sipping and driving. NEX Walter Reed has/had enough gear to add more towels, tshirts and keyshains. But I what I need is a Video Montage of Redskins moments with HTTR so I can burn it to DVDs (yep still have em)

my mom got a friend who makes masks for the sillyness going on. they asked what I wanted. I said any sports is fine ,doesnt matter.

the LA Kings and Packers were fine.. but they also sent a Patriots one lolol.
I'm not so weird that I care to not wear it. But was funny.. not the Pats!!!!!!!!

Never. You can sell the gear I own when you pry it out of my cold, dead hand...

Not exactly what I had in mind. My thought was to buy now before the shelves empty and then sell to those who want to preserve past memories, traditions, etc.; with the added benefit of denying the present.

I spent an hour last night looking to purchase new Redskins' hats. It's the first time I spent money on anything with a Skins' logo in about 5 years.

I bought a hat and a tie on eBay because the product son Redskins.com were limited.

just a note.. mitchell and ness 7 and 1/2 is larger than current 7 1/2 of major league caps.. but its wool so i can shrink it i suppose

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.