• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Docsandy

Boone

The Commissioner
Staff member
BGO Ownership Group
Reaction score
Military Branch
Marine Corps
Alma Mater
Virginia
Sandy passed away a short time ago. Sandy had been through a number of health crises over the past few years but her suffering is over now for which we are thankful.

Sandy was one of our first members here who made BGO her Redskins fan home and graced us with her friendship, her positivity, and her wealth of knowledge and fan experiences.

We love you and you will be missed ❤ 😪

You may read more about Sandy and view her official obituary HERE.

843AEC48-4E81-44AC-A6D5-819B22F33881.jpeg

E6E205AB-3CB2-4EEB-806F-0793D7B92D09.jpeg

Last edited:
here's to you, Doc. I didn't know you personally, but it was always nice to see you in Sunday chats. You were always sweet and I always made a point to say hi to you when I saw your name.

God bless you and your family.

Man this sucks to hear... I only met Doc 1 time at a tailgate years ago... Docsandy you will be missed...

Rest in peace Doc, chat won't be the same without you and I'll miss the stories from over the years you could tell from your life

So sad to hear this. Wishing the best for her family and for those whom she touched.

What's amazing is that for those of us who never got to meet Sandy in person, we still were clearly able to see that she was a person of great character, simply through chatting with her on gamedays. That is a testament to the amazing person she was. Fly high with the angels above, Doc.

- CH

I'm sorry to hear that. She was one of the good ones...

Rest easy Doc, we’ll miss you dearly but also know you’re not longer in pain and smiling down on us all. Prayers for her family and loved ones left behind.

This is heartbreaking! 😭

I was looking forward to the new season starting because it would mean the return of the GameChats, and that would mean DocSandy would be there.
She was the best! Always first with a greeting when you popped in to the chat, and always a ray of sunshine!

Many of you guys here will have had longer relationships with her over the years, I’m a relative newcomer to the BGO party, but Doc stood out. Even though our team was terrible, she was always optimistic for better times, and this year (hopefully) would have been one that she’d have loved.

I never met her in person, I wish I’d had the chance. She’ll be sorely missed. 😔

So very sorry to hear this. DocSandy was such a good person and I enjoyed chatting with her here and on Facebook. I know she had so many health struggles and I am glad she is at peace now. God bless you Doc, you will be missed!

I was asked if there were someplace you could offer condolences to the family. Here is the memorial page they listed on Facebook:

We have created an 'In Memoriam' forum and sadly, Sandy is our first entry. You can access 'In Memoriam' via our 'Members' section.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.