• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Chris Cooley, Washington Redskins record-holder

Lanky Livingston

With his 2nd catch against the Giants Sunday, Chris Cooley became the Redskins' all-time receptions leader for the Redskins at TE!

Congrats, Chris!

Last edited by a moderator:
Gotta be, because Cooley doesn't have more catches in a Skins uni than Mr. Monk.

Yeah, for a TE. Typed too fast (but on retrospect, that should be obvious). :)

if he's not careful he might be seeing his way out of DC. Davis was a beast yesterday and Paulsen is slowly looking to make a name for himself too.

Perhaps. But then again perhaps Davis caught so many passes because they Giants were worried about Cooley. I wasn't watching that closely, but did we call any pass plays out of 2 TE sets?

Cooley's legs aren't 100% yet...you could see it on his routes and running in general. I am digging the two te threat right now...as the season goes on I expect both te's to put up some numbers.
Posted via BGO Mobile Device

I was kinda surprised that the Skins didn't even mention Cooleys record during the game

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
We are all excited to experience the announcement of draft selections IN REAL TIME TOGETHER. If you feel the need to be the first to 'blurt out' the team's picks you are better off staying out of chat and sticking to Twitter. Please refrain from announcing/discussing our picks until the official announcement has been made at the podium. Thanks!

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.