• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Chase Young

Tomlin is a piece of trash. He is about to learn "what its like to lose to get a player like you" real soon.

Chase Young had his surgery and it was considered a success

I think recovery time for ACL repair is around 9 months currently (assuming it was just the one ligament). That would put him back right around preseason. If we are smart, we don't rush it as we seem to have a tendency to do.

AP pushed people back quicker than they should, somehow the freak anamoly of repair became the norm. Look at baseball, no one is rushing a star talent back anymore after tommy john. I dont want to see him until week 3 at best. Then again I'm no surgeon and I've only had one surgery which was a circumcision......ba dump dump ching

***insert circumcision joke here***

Yeah, I think you're right. AP was an aberration and that kind of reset the expectation. Especially for a guy like Chase Young who is supposed to be a force at his position for a decade to come, you cannot rush that guy back.

I think recovery time for ACL repair is around 9 months currently (assuming it was just the one ligament). That would put him back right around preseason. If we are smart, we don't rush it as we seem to have a tendency to do.

Yeah no point in pushing it. If we're fore-casting, the defensive line is not going to change between this year and next year. It's tempting to get a guy like that on the field, and god knows he's probably going to be pushing it himself, but a patient approach is one we absolutely NEED to take.

I got the "fore" joke ST, I'm dying holy :cheer2::chug3:

Haha completely unintional but i'll take it.

BTW one of the most underappreciated movies of all time... That move is a gut buster from beginning to end. The number of one-liners available was unlimited....

That one was more like 'All in for ruining my career'

Did you say Abe Lincoln? No I said Hey Blinkin.....I can quote Mel brooks movies all day

Define all in CH? Haynesworth was all in the buffet on week 1

I blame the Shanny's Narcissism on rubbing off of RBknee imo

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
We are all excited to experience the announcement of draft selections IN REAL TIME TOGETHER. If you feel the need to be the first to 'blurt out' the team's picks you are better off staying out of chat and sticking to Twitter. Please refrain from announcing/discussing our picks until the official announcement has been made at the podium. Thanks!

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.