• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Celebrity Passings

Rock and Roll great Jerry Lee Lewis, 87

You shake my nerves and you rattle my brain... too much love makes a man insane!

Definitely one of the most outrageous characters of the early rock and roll era...

Dave Butz has passed away at 72, dude was an absolute beast - RIP

Gallagher, he was 76

Anthony Rumble Johnson died at 38.

Robert Clary, who starred as Corporal LeBeau on Hogan's Heroes, has died. He was 96 and the last living member of the show's original cast.

Ah...no. I always thought she was underrated, largely because she shared the stage with Stevie Nicks.

Me, too. Fleetwood Mac is pretty much my childhood in the 70s.

Kirstie Alley 71

F cancer!

Franco Harris passed away at age 72

Ronnie Hillman Jr passed away at 31

Fuck cancer!!

Edson Arantes do Nascimento, known the world over as Pelè, 82

Perhaps the greatest to lace up a pair of boots. He is the reason it is called "The Beautiful Game".

He played for Santos (Brazil), New York Cosmos, and the Brazilian national team. He remains the only 3-time winner of the World Cup ('58, '62, '70) and is a 7-time recipient of the Ballon d'Or, the award given to the best player in the world for the year.

Last edited:
Shit..I saw the headline this morning be wasn't responsive still and was afraid it would happen.

Pele is just THE name with soccer. Always has been, always will be. Every kid my age tried to kick it like him and pretend they were him.

I saw Pele play in person with all 3 and he was amazing. Legend.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 6)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.