• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Celebrity Passings

This may end up being a 2016 type year of losing celebrities

Tony was my age.
Unfortunately he wasn't your shape. Not that I know it's what killed him, but I'd bet that it was.

He was a great sideline commentator after a stellar career. Very funny and knowledgeable.

Hank Goldberg, formerly of ESPN died at 82. He seemed like the only one talking about gambling odds and who to bet when he was there. It seems like all sports networks now fully embrace gambling and have partnerships with them.

Hank was also an entertaining sports talk radio host in S. Florida for a long time. I remember him fondly.

JC is somewhere, humping a bridesmaid, as we speak…

Loved Paul Sorvino. RIP sir.

Tony Dow aka Wally Cleaver passed.

That show was sadly forgotten with time, but it was always so wholesome and good to me.

Yeah, Leave it Beaver was a great show. I hadn’t heard about him passing, but I saw on MeTV they were going to play some episodes over the weekend to honor Tony Dow.

If any of you like old school TV shows, MeTV is a great channel. They have a lot of the old shows.

The class act that set the tone for all other players.

I remember that vividly. He also did something at the recent 75th anniversary or whatever it was.

He was classy sarcastic

Nichelle Nichols, 89

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 5)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.