• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Celebrity Passings

Ffs. Everything in the world to live for. 3 kids, wife, fame, fortune. What a waste.

Ffs. Everything in the world to live for. 3 kids, wife, fame, fortune. What a waste.
Addiction makes it so that's not enough to keep clean. Absolute shame.

Gilbert Gottfried - 67

He was one of a kind. He didnā€™t care what anyone thought, he didnā€™t care who was offended, he would do his thing. He appeared in kids movies but his comedy routines are ones youā€™d never want your kids to see. Whenever he was on screen or his voice was onscreen through voiceover, I almost always laughed. And you knew it was him due to his unbelievably unique style. He was an underrated comedian as no one ever mentions him when they rattle off top comedians or even their favorite. Yet we all laughed every time.

I laughed.
I couldn't help myself.
I'm going to Hell.............
He would want you to laugh. Probably he's worst character but paid the most. When he read 50 shades of gray I had to pause so many times from laughing.

Naomi Judd of the mother/daughter country group ā€˜Juddā€™sā€™ has passed at 76

Vangelis, composer of Chariots of Fire. He was 79.

Colin Cantwell, designer of the original X-wing and Tie Fighter has died. He was 90.

Wow. Thatā€™s shocking - he just got engaged. Bummer, a great actor

Andrew Fletcher, founding member and keyboardist of Depeche Mode. 60

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 2, Members: 0, Guests: 2)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 7)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ā¤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.