• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Celebrity Passings

Beverly Cleary, writer of beloved childrens books, has passed way at the amazing age of 104. My kids loved her Beezus and Ramona books.

She was one of the main authors that got me to read.

The mouse and the motorcycle was just so cool to me.

Prince Phillip passed away at age 99.

His wife is Queen Elizabeth.

50...geez that’s right around the corner for me

Walter Mondale passed away at 93.

Wow. That is young! Cancer I'm guessing?

Or drugs. She had a pretty bad problem in the past.

They don’t know the cause of death yet. I think most people believe it’s related to substance abuse whether it’s current abuse or repercussions from her past troubles. Either way, 59 is not that old so this seems unexpected

I think Fassel was a good coach and a class act and that he probably came pretty close to getting a gig in Washington at one time. RIP coach.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 5)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.