• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Celebrity Passings

Regis Philbin, 88.

Regis was awesome, I enjoyed seeing him on anything he did.

Herman Cain, 74, Covid-19.

Sadly, with his age and lengthy cancer history, I felt this was inevitable when he tested positive recently.

Wilford Brimley dead at 85. Known for his acting in Cocoon, The Natural, the Thing, and countless other films.

Wilford Brimley dead at 85. Known for his acting in Cocoon, The Natural, the Thing, and countless other films.
I thought he'd never die. Hard to believe he was so young when he was in Cocoon.

Chadwick Boseman aka Black Panther died at 43 of colon cancer. he fought it four at least 4 years before dying.

this one hits hard. as a man, getting your prostate checked is SO important.

Cliff Robinson of the Portland Trailblazers (among other teams) passed away

John Thompson Jr just passed away as well.

2020 is starting to rival 2016 for big deaths.

Loved her in the Avengers series as a kid. RIP.

To me, she will be the one and only Mrs. Bond. That movie is very underrated, mostly be Lazenby conned his way into being Bond and he wasn’t a good actor. But Rigg along with some others in the move was fantastic.

Supreme Court justice Ruth Ginsburg passed at 87

Just absolutely brutal. There is a chance he is your favorite guitarist favorite guitarist.

just so innovative and good at what he did. was really hard to hear this.

Smoking - guaranteed to take 10 years off your life. My mom died in her early 60's for the same damn reason. Sad.

Sean Connery, legendary actor and one of my favorites, has passed away. He was 90.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 7)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.