• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Cake or Death?: Dallas Week

Goaldeje

The Legend
Reaction score
Alma Mater
James Madison
Ah, Dallas Week. It's here, the first of two times in 2011. I always find it amusing when talking heads talk about sport's greatest rivalries...

More...

agree, and loved the writeup.

there's nothing close. i can't explain in words how much i hate the cowboys and their fans.

i just hope we whoop their ass on national tv like we did last year.

My favorite part of that game was twofold: one, Marcus Washington straight trucking Jason Witten, knocking him into 2006. Two, the crowd was literally the loudest I've ever heard on TV. I was in Hawaii watching the game, and it seemed like I could hear the crowd from my buddy's balcony!!

I've probably hated the Dallas Cowpukes longer than most here.

I hated them before George Allen lured me into the Redskins fold.

But.....the real hate...the get down in your gut and lie there and burn every time you even hear the name mentioned hate started when they announced that they were "America's Team".

The absolute, horrific, stomach-turning, eye-searing, brain-battering arrogance of that just set me off like lighting an M-80 next to my ear.

How freakin' dare they make such a claim?!? NFL football is America's game but nobody....abso-damn-lutely nobody has the right to claim that they are "America's Team"

Especially...and I do mean especially the dim-witted, misbegotten, knuckle-dragging semi-literate, proto-simian troglodytes from the Dallas Cowflops, and their disgusting fans.

You wanna know how much I hate the BovineBoys?

I root for the damn Iggles when they play Dallas-that's how much.

Dallas really seems to be reeling in terms of injuries. The Redskins have guys out too, a fact the national media falls to recognize. Laron Landry, Jarvis Jenkins, Phillip Buchanon and a healthy Chris Cooley would make this a stronger and deeper team.

But if the Cowboys go in with Romo in a flak jacket and no Miles Austin, no Dez Bryant and no Phil Costa and the Redskins don't win, there are going to be some heads shaking.

This game to me given the Cowboys' plight is a must win for Washington in the division.

You know Dallas and the Eagles will be stronger towards the middle of the season, there's a rare chance here to make up some ground early.

Goaldie, I've been wondering - is your blog named after an Eddie Izzard joke?

Goaldie, I've been wondering - is your blog named after an Eddie Izzard joke?

Yep, I love me some Eddie Izzard. Probably my favorite stand up commedian.

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BNjcuZ-LiSY[/media]

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UTduy7Qkvk8&feature=related[/media]

I could go on, but they're all linked together on YouTube.

I had an ex-girlfriend who was obsessed with him; I thought that sounded familiar.

I'd like to add a few things, but, I don't want to contribute to another thread being moved.

So, cupcakes and sunshine.
Butterflies and moonbeams.
Mountain springs and watermelons.
Peace, love, and Donny Osmond.

Intercourse Dallas!!!

Ax is funny. In that spirit:

Viol Dallas!

Pardon my French.

డల్లాస్ ఫక్!

(It's Ax's last comment translated into Telugu-a language spoken in India.)

Edit: Thought I'd mention it's primarily spoken in the State of Andhra Pradesh-if anyone's interested.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.