• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Burner's Burning Questions: Free Agency, Mocks, Camps, OTAs, Roster Predictions, 2020

New mock draft being delayed until Monday. There will be some changes, but free agency hasn't affected it too much.

I will not do multiple drafts each week as we get closer to the draft. My medical difficulties are dictating this new reality. Hoping next year will be different. I will have two mocks the week of the draft and the shortened mocks after day one and day two of the draft.

As always, I love seeing your mocks.

Never met him. We've interacted a few times - good conversations. He tends to rub people the wrong way, but I like him.

No accounting for tastes :) He's a drama queen from what I've seen. Almost zero tolerance for anyone who doesn't agree with him which is why he rubs people the wrong way. He follows 18 people :rolleyes:. That's just arrogant as hell in my book. Maybe he's a nice guy - I really don't know. But he's obnoxious as hell on Twitter.

My latest article has posted at Riggo's Rag. Hope you will take the time to read it!

That's true. He does have some good nuggets on occasion.

I have no problem with his football takes. Sometimes I agree, sometimes not. But he can't seem to get along with others. I get Twitter is a rough place. He just seems to take defensiveness to an extreme level. I generally don't get why folks view having the fewest possible followers as possible the ideal. It's like celebrities who feel their opinions are so much more informed than those of the lowly public.

I actually have a friend, who I personally helped get into the Redskins coverage game, who won't follow us because we aren't big enough to warrant being on his timeline. I have been tempted to call him out for his arrogance. But being arrogant, he couldn't handle it. So I just feel sorry for him instead :)

I really try to stay away from the following or friends (facebook) thing. Numbers are numbers. I just can't concern myself with it. I do understand what you are saying. It's just not a focus for me.

I'm pretty sure the NFL has issued a statement that the draft will be held as scheduled. There just won't be a public event as part of it. Of course, this is a pretty fluid environment so I'm sure that could change. But that's the last I heard on this.

Goodell will be happy. He won't get mercilessly booed.

I will still be hoping to hear at least one person, off camera, booing his sorry ass.

I hadn't thought about that ... yeah - we may never go back to having an audience :)

One of the problems with both Williams and Dunbar is that they've both acted like drama queens - and teams are more reluctant to give up value for that kind of player. It's the 'if they did this to the Redskins, how do we know they won't do it to us' thought process. I'm sick of players who aren't committed to being a Redskin. Don't let the door hit your ass on the way out Dunbar.

One of the problems with both Williams and Dunbar is that they've both acted like drama queens - and teams are more reluctant to give up value for that kind of player. It's the 'if they did this to the Redskins, how do we know they won't do it to us' thought process. I'm sick of players who aren't committed to being a Redskin. Don't let the door hit your ass on the way out Dunbar.

It could work in our favor.
The other way around.
A team could look and say, 'that's 2 players that desperately want out, within a year....maybe it's the system, and not the players'
not saying that's reality, but it could be interpreted that way.

Brand new coaching staff, entire training staff fired and replaced. If you were disgruntled and that's all that was going on, would make zero sense to leave now. They know what this is about. The almighty $$. I'm sure they'll both find new homes. I just think they've made it harder for that to happen with their attitudes and public bullshit.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
We are all excited to experience the announcement of draft selections IN REAL TIME TOGETHER. If you feel the need to be the first to 'blurt out' the team's picks you are better off staying out of chat and sticking to Twitter. Please refrain from announcing/discussing our picks until the official announcement has been made at the podium. Thanks!

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.