• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Browner or Thurmond?

Amerson will look a lot better when we add capable safeties to support the pass.

We still don't have anyone at S that can flat out run and cover ground.

If Clark decides not to return to DC, I wouldn't be at all surprised to see us sign a CB and move Amerson or Hall to FS.

To me, the logical move would be Hall to FS. We know what we have in Hall, and he'd be a good safety net playing deep. He's a wiley vet, and with the game in front of him, less likely to get burned. We still don't really know what we have in Amerson, but he's shown starting quality and would like to see him develop as a corner. Ya really need three starting corners these days, so it's a tough call loosing one as a safety.

John, i went to quote you and was told invalid thread.

Just a heads up...

About amerson...we'll find out together. And we'll both be rooting for him.

Happens to me occasionally. Jump out, then go back in and it's usually fixed.

Sent from my XT1060 using Tapatalk

Browner to the Pats.

Edit: apparently that's a false rumor, he's on his way to Ashburn (for a visit).

The Redskins aren't going about things as if they expect anything out of Minnifield other than a chance to come in and compete for a #4 or #5 spot at CB.

One thing that hurts Chase is that he doesn't play special teams.

They are not going to put Hall or Porter on Teams so the backups have to fill those slots.

The Redskins aren't going about things as if they expect anything out of Minnifield other than a chance to come in and compete for a #4 or #5 spot at CB.

One thing that hurts Chase is that he doesn't play special teams.

They are not going to put Hall or Porter on Teams so the backups have to fill those slots.

Porter has played on teams his whole career. Unless he stopped recently due to age...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.