• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Boom ! New site ! Looks great ! Thanks BGO !

And I just posted a User guide in the Feedback and Tech support forum.

Gonna take some getting used to but I like the layout

Indeed. For all of us.

There's a lot of new functionality none of us who ran and used vBulletin boards for so many years are unfamiliar with. Kinda cool. Old dogs, new tricks ...

Ok so ... those funky default letter avatars?

Let’s get on that fellow travelers.

People will talk. :grouphug:

We will shortly apply a default avatar so we don’t have to see the mentos circles all over the site, but yeah - find or make an avatar you love folks!

Reactions: Om
Love the new look. I know Tapatalk is popular, but I like this feel way more and feels more comfortable to me when browsing a forum on mobile. Tapatalk always felt like the difference between a real book and a digital book.

The mobile style was the most pleasant surprise about Xenforo. There’s nothing available on the full site that you can’t do on your phone. If you turn your phone sideways you will see even more of the usual site. And the lightning bolt (jump to New Posts) is your friend :)

Loving it! Can't decide if I like the dark or light layout yet, but it's so easy to change. And the mobile version is awesome! Very responsive and easy to use.

I like the fact that now, not only am I allowed to be a Grumpy Old Man, but I'm also allowed to announce it. :)

Yes - we lost some recent posts

Found a new feature. Not sure if it's Chrome related. I had a notification icon show up in my Chrome tab that indicated I had notifications (i.e. the bell) on this site.

Question for you Boone ...at the bottom of my browser, I'm getting a notice that says 'Burgundy and Gold Obsession would like your permission to enable push notifications. Is this push notifications to the desktop?

1582049881813.png

I don’t know if it includes desktop notifications - I believe the pop up is related to phone push notifications (they don’t currently work for iOS phones but will for others). I know there are also detailed notification settings in your 'Preferences’ you can adjust...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.