Boom ! New site ! Looks great ! Thanks BGO !

Fight on... Fight on...

Om

GM
Staff member
Reaction score

Virginia Tech

Indeed. For all of us.

There's a lot of new functionality none of us who ran and used vBulletin boards for so many years are unfamiliar with. Kinda cool. Old dogs, new tricks ...

Om

GM
Staff member
Reaction score

Virginia Tech

Ok so ... those funky default letter avatars?

Let’s get on that fellow travelers.

People will talk. :grouphug:

Boone

GM
Staff member
Reaction score

Marine Corps Virginia

We will shortly apply a default avatar so we don’t have to see the mentos circles all over the site, but yeah - find or make an avatar you love folks!

Reactions: Om

MisterPinstripe

2019 NFL Pickem Champion
Joe Gibbs Club Member
Reaction score

Army Bears Air Force Academy

Love the new look. I know Tapatalk is popular, but I like this feel way more and feels more comfortable to me when browsing a forum on mobile. Tapatalk always felt like the difference between a real book and a digital book.

Boone

GM
Staff member
Reaction score

Marine Corps Virginia

The mobile style was the most pleasant surprise about Xenforo. There’s nothing available on the full site that you can’t do on your phone. If you turn your phone sideways you will see even more of the usual site. And the lightning bolt (jump to New Posts) is your friend :)

DixieFlatline

The Starter
Joe Gibbs Club Member
Reaction score

William and Mary

Loving it! Can't decide if I like the dark or light layout yet, but it's so easy to change. And the mobile version is awesome! Very responsive and easy to use.

DixieFlatline

The Starter
Joe Gibbs Club Member
Reaction score

William and Mary

Found a new feature. Not sure if it's Chrome related. I had a notification icon show up in my Chrome tab that indicated I had notifications (i.e. the bell) on this site.

Question for you Boone ...at the bottom of my browser, I'm getting a notice that says 'Burgundy and Gold Obsession would like your permission to enable push notifications. Is this push notifications to the desktop?

1582049881813.png

Boone

GM
Staff member
Reaction score

Marine Corps Virginia

I don’t know if it includes desktop notifications - I believe the pop up is related to phone push notifications (they don’t currently work for iOS phones but will for others). I know there are also detailed notification settings in your 'Preferences’ you can adjust...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Private conversations
Help Users
    You haven't joined any rooms.
    Chat 0