• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Blognostications: 2011 - Week 12 @ Seattle Seahawks

You put a lot of good work into a meaningless game overall. I guess that's what obsession is all about.

Nicely done. I don't think I could pick the Redskins to win another game this season until I actually seem them win one.

Just some FYI information: Mike Shanahan is 11-7 overall against Seattle, going 11-2 after losing his first 5 against them. But Mike Shanahan hasn't coached a team against Seattle in almost a decade, Since November 2, 2002 the year their stadium was first opened.

I agree with you WD...I think the Redskins left a lot out on the field against Dallas and travelling west doesn't bode well for them. Good team or bad in Seattle, that stadium is a hostile environment and I just don't see the Redskins being particularly 'up' for this one.

Great job on this week's article! :cheers:

Great job, WD. I really like the format you chose. Very well done.

Great job, WD. It will be interesting to me to see if there is any carry over from the Dallas game in terms of performance level or if, as Boone suggested, we "shot our wad" against the Cowboys. I agree that CLink field is a bad venue due to the "12th man" factor but the Seahawks haven't displayed the monumental level of home field preference as they did last season.

Thanks for the feedback everyone. Wish it could have been a bit more optimistic but this is a real battered team that's not there......yet.

I I think it will get pretty loud Sunday. I watched the Ravens/Seahawks game and while they can't spoil the 'Skins season, it was a near playoff atmosphere during the Ravens game.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.