• Welcome to the New BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the new software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you find potential glitches, please report those in the Possible New Site Glitches and Issues thread. If you have questions, post them in the New Site Questions? thread.
  • The 2020 Season will be the last for our little community. Following the final WFT game of the 2020 season, the site will close it's doors. We wanted to give you a little advance notice so that you could retrieve any photos, content, or other material from the site before it became unavailable, so that you could exchange contact info with anyone you may desire, and ensure that folks would forgo any site donations going forward. We have had a blast being your favorite Redskins and WFT watering hole for the past decade. We had a great run and each of you were a part of it. Thanks to all of you for your amazing contributions and camaraderie. You made this a special place.

Blognostications: 2011 - Week 12 @ Seattle Seahawks

One of many experimental iterations ...

China

The Team Captain
Joe Gibbs Club Member
Reaction score

Michigan State

You put a lot of good work into a meaningless game overall. I guess that's what obsession is all about.

Nicely done. I don't think I could pick the Redskins to win another game this season until I actually seem them win one.

Just some FYI information: Mike Shanahan is 11-7 overall against Seattle, going 11-2 after losing his first 5 against them. But Mike Shanahan hasn't coached a team against Seattle in almost a decade, Since November 2, 2002 the year their stadium was first opened.

Boone

GM
Staff member
Reaction score

Marine Corps Virginia

I agree with you WD...I think the Redskins left a lot out on the field against Dallas and travelling west doesn't bode well for them. Good team or bad in Seattle, that stadium is a hostile environment and I just don't see the Redskins being particularly 'up' for this one.

Great job on this week's article! :cheers:

McD5

The Hall of Famer
Reaction score

Florida State

Great job, WD. I really like the format you chose. Very well done.

servumtuum

The Owner's Favorite
Reaction score

Indiana

Great job, WD. It will be interesting to me to see if there is any carry over from the Dallas game in terms of performance level or if, as Boone suggested, we "shot our wad" against the Cowboys. I agree that CLink field is a bad venue due to the "12th man" factor but the Seahawks haven't displayed the monumental level of home field preference as they did last season.

The Burgundy Ghost

The Starter
Reaction score

Navy Salisbury

Thanks for the feedback everyone. Wish it could have been a bit more optimistic but this is a real battered team that's not there......yet.

I I think it will get pretty loud Sunday. I watched the Ravens/Seahawks game and while they can't spoil the 'Skins season, it was a near playoff atmosphere during the Ravens game.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Private conversations
Help Users
    You haven't joined any rooms.
    Chat 0