• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

BGO's First Moderator: Neophyte

Congrats and good luck Neophyte. You are in for a hell of a ride. :)

Congrats! We will try to drive you crazy on a daily basis!

Congrats Neo!

So before this announcement, we could have done whatever we wanted?

Shoot! Somebody should have told me... :drummer::

It's quiet now, enjoy it while you can:psych:

A finer choice couldn't have been made, congrats Neo

Congrats and I apolgize now for you having to do your job.... Eventually. :)
Posted via BGO Mobile Device

Geeze I spend a week in California and come back and find out we have a mod? The group got that unruly while I was gone? Congrats to Neo, I'm sure you will do a great job.

Yeah, it was horrible...chairs thrown around the place, graffiti everywhere, empties just left where they dropped. The place looked like a college frat house on the morning after (not that I know much about that, of course). Just horrible. ;)

And thanks again everyone.

Yeah, it was horrible...chairs thrown around the place, graffiti everywhere, empties just left where they dropped. The place looked like a college frat house on the morning after (not that I know much about that, of course). Just horrible. ;)

And thanks again everyone.

heck it looked like that when I left, it was finally getting that lived in look. I wondered who took down the beer can pyramid.

congrats- nice to meet you. You'll have no problems with me up in here!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
We are all excited to experience the announcement of draft selections IN REAL TIME TOGETHER. If you feel the need to be the first to 'blurt out' the team's picks you are better off staying out of chat and sticking to Twitter. Please refrain from announcing/discussing our picks until the official announcement has been made at the podium. Thanks!

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.