• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

BGO Staff Addition!

Boone

The Commissioner
Staff member
BGO Ownership Group
Reaction score
Military Branch
Marine Corps
Alma Mater
Virginia
Please join us in welcoming Derek Gardner, aka SilentThreat as he joins our BGO Staff as a football content provider.

Derek has been a BGO member for more than a decade and his numerous football posts over the years have been insightful, savvy, knowledgeable, and consistently outstanding!

With so much going on with this evolving franchise, and lots of exciting change on the football side of things, we thought it an ideal time to beef up our team coverage and Derek was the perfect choice. We look forward to his future contributions as a member of our staff.

Welcome to the staff ranks @Silent Threat!

Congrats, Redneck!

You've always been a stat guy and someone who takes passion in rooting for the team. I am happy for you.

But, if you get paid for this, I demand a beer a week! Or else I riot!!

Dude, have you never heard that you are known by the company you keep? What were you thinking? :ROFLMAO:

Congratulations, sir. Welcome aboard.

Kudos, D-! Maybe I can have a complete blow out so you can drop the ban hammer!

Please join us in welcoming Derek Gardner, aka SilentThreat as he joins our BGO Staff as a football content provider.

Derek has been a BGO member for more than a decade and his numerous football posts over the years have been insightful, savvy, knowledgeable, and consistently outstanding!

With so much going on with this evolving franchise, and lots of exciting change on the football side of things, we thought it an ideal time to beef up our team coverage and Derek was the perfect choice. We look forward to his future contributions as a member of our staff.

Welcome to the staff ranks @Silent Threat!
Great addition!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.