BGO Staff Addition!

One of many experimental iterations ...

Boone

GM
Staff member
Reaction score

Marine Corps Virginia

Please join us in welcoming Derek Gardner, aka SilentThreat as he joins our BGO Staff as a football content provider.

Derek has been a BGO member for more than a decade and his numerous football posts over the years have been insightful, savvy, knowledgeable, and consistently outstanding!

With so much going on with this evolving franchise, and lots of exciting change on the football side of things, we thought it an ideal time to beef up our team coverage and Derek was the perfect choice. We look forward to his future contributions as a member of our staff.

Welcome to the staff ranks @Silent Threat!

MikefromOH

Ring of Fame
Joe Gibbs Club Member
Reaction score

Navy

Congrats, Redneck!

You've always been a stat guy and someone who takes passion in rooting for the team. I am happy for you.

But, if you get paid for this, I demand a beer a week! Or else I riot!!

Neophyte

GM
Staff member
Reaction score

Dude, have you never heard that you are known by the company you keep? What were you thinking? :ROFLMAO:

Congratulations, sir. Welcome aboard.

Elephant

The Commissioner
Joe Gibbs Club Member
Reaction score

Florida State

Kudos, D-! Maybe I can have a complete blow out so you can drop the ban hammer!

Docsandy

The Starter
Joe Gibbs Club Member
Reaction score

Please join us in welcoming Derek Gardner, aka SilentThreat as he joins our BGO Staff as a football content provider.

Derek has been a BGO member for more than a decade and his numerous football posts over the years have been insightful, savvy, knowledgeable, and consistently outstanding!

With so much going on with this evolving franchise, and lots of exciting change on the football side of things, we thought it an ideal time to beef up our team coverage and Derek was the perfect choice. We look forward to his future contributions as a member of our staff.

Welcome to the staff ranks @Silent Threat!
Great addition!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Private conversations
Help Users
    You haven't joined any rooms.
    Chat 0