• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

BGO Game Chat Sunday!

Boone

The Commissioner
Staff member
BGO Ownership Group
Reaction score
Military Branch
Marine Corps
Alma Mater
Virginia
Join us on Sunday at 1 p.m. in our BGO Fedex Field Chatroom as we root on the good guys as the dreaded Philadelphia Eagles come to town.

Burgundy Burner's bringing the fake crowd noise.
Neophyte's bringing extra masks.
DieselPwr44's bringing the hand sanitizer.
Henry is bringing the no-touch delivery pizza.
Elephant is bringing his wokeness.

It's the start of a new franchise, for better or worse, and we are all in this together.

Be there.
Or be square.

As a reminder, we have brand new chat software this season. Access chat from desktop, phone, or any portable device.

Guess I need to check and see if I am getting this game, huh? :oops:

Out of town at the beach... may only have chat if I cant find a way to stream

Chat is a guilt-free zone

Umm...of all people, wokeness?

:devilish::devilish::devilish:

Attachments

• BS1_4314.jpg
    BS1_4314.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 80
is there a chat room from your phone as well?

I found it. I'll give it a shot tomorrow to see how the mobile works.

I had to go in to the 3 bars at the top left, click chat, and then enable it for it to work.

But, I sees it now!

Chat needs to be looked at by whomever runs the site software. It was not updating in real time which left people having to type in "." to get an updated list.

PS - NONE of the people listed who were supposed to bring stuff showed up! Turribull!!

I'm not sure why the chat software all of a sudden required folks to 'enable' it - that may be a one time thing but I'll keep an eye on it. I'm not sure what you mean by having to type in '-', We have used the software several times and I haven't noticed or heard of any issues (and I don't see anything weird in the chat transcript). I will be in the chatroom next time so I can see what you are talking about if it is still happening.

so, it wasn't updating unless you put something in chat. then all the other chats would populate. it wasn't running real time.

so, we put in "." and hit enter to get it to update

Same thing was happening to me.
so, it wasn't updating unless you put something in chat. then all the other chats would populate. it wasn't running real time.

so, we put in "." and hit enter to get it to update

Okay - I will take a peek at settings and see if there is something set incorrectly. Do you all know - did EVERYONE experience that? Sometimes issues are browser or device specific. I would appreciate anyone else that was in chat letting me know if you experienced the issue and if you were on a phone, tablet, or computer.

I have set the 'refresh' rate to the lowest possible setting. I may ask the vendor for advice and we can see how things go next go-round.

I'm not sure why the chat software all of a sudden required folks to 'enable' it - that may be a one time thing but I'll keep an eye on it. I'm not sure what you mean by having to type in '-', We have used the software several times and I haven't noticed or heard of any issues (and I don't see anything weird in the chat transcript). I will be in the chatroom next time so I can see what you are talking about if it is still happening.

Bob & ST undoubtedly experienced it as well, I would think.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.