BGO Game Chat Sunday!

One of many experimental iterations ...

Docsandy

The Starter
Joe Gibbs Club Member
Reaction score

Okay - I will take a peek at settings and see if there is something set incorrectly. Do you all know - did EVERYONE experience that? Sometimes issues are browser or device specific. I would appreciate anyone else that was in chat letting me know if you experienced the issue and if you were on a phone, tablet, or computer.
I was on computer

Knightingale

The Starter
Reaction score

Yeah, I was in chat and I experienced it too.
I simply hit the refresh button on the page and it reloaded the chat

Chris

The Owner's Favorite
Joe Gibbs Club Member
Reaction score

Okay - I will take a peek at settings and see if there is something set incorrectly. Do you all know - did EVERYONE experience that? Sometimes issues are browser or device specific. I would appreciate anyone else that was in chat letting me know if you experienced the issue and if you were on a phone, tablet, or computer.
iPad

Boone

GM
Staff member
Reaction score

Marine Corps Virginia

After speaking with the vendor, first of all, the chat software is not ‘real-time’, but is Ajax based meaning it has to refresh on an automated schedule to show new messages. I have set all of those refresh parameters to 3 seconds now so that should resolve the issue (they were set much higher by default). Sorry for the inconvenience - but sometimes you have to put a new product through its paces before issues become apparent. Should be fixed now but we’ll see next time around.

MikefromOH

Ring of Fame
Joe Gibbs Club Member
Reaction score

Navy

No worries at all, man. We had fun chatting regardless and I'll be there Sunday

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Private conversations
Help Users
    You haven't joined any rooms.
    Chat 0