• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

BGO Feature of the Week: The NFL Spy

Ouch.

Burgundy Burner

The Commissioner
Joe Gibbs Club Member
Reaction score

Virginia

Well, I clicked on it several times AND several visits for more than a day.

I'll take possession of the BGO dunce cap for this weekend. You're welcome. :anonymous:

Boone

The Commissioner
Staff member
BGO Ownership Group
Reaction score

Marine Corps Virginia

Reminds me of an old IT gag I've heard of. Doing a screencap of someone's desktop. Installing it as the desktop background. Deleting all of the desktop shortcuts.

Click.
Click.
Click.

Hilarity ensues.

I've seen IT guys spend hours trying to solve that one :)

Lanky Livingston

Reminds me of an old IT gag I've heard of. Doing a screencap of someone's desktop. Installing it as the desktop background. Deleting all of the desktop shortcuts.

Click.
Click.
Click.

Hilarity ensues.

I've seen IT guys spend hours trying to solve that one :)
Haha - that's exactly what I meant by "desktop screenshot prank." Hilarious to see people flip out over that one. :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Private conversations
Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤