• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

BGO Draft Chat

I think his knee is just too scary even for a 2nd round pick...

I would like that - he is very questionable with that knee.

I dunno - I'm thinking Mallet is a pretty reasonable risk at this stage of the game. Sometimes negative hype is just as off as positive hype. Guy came from a solid family and has a cannon for an arm. He probably deserves to be selected well before now. Not sure how I'd feel if the Redskins draft him though.

Cowboys continue to make good picks. Grrrr....

Here we go.

I will not be upset with Mallet. I would like to have him in a Redskins uniform. The Shanahans can make it work.

I dunno - I'm thinking Mallet is a pretty reasonable risk at this stage of the game. Sometimes negative hype is just as off as positive hype. Guy came from a solid family and has a cannon for an arm. He probably deserves to be selected well before now. Not sure how I'd feel if the Redskins draft him though.

I get the same feeling from him that I got from Jason Campbell, just not sharp enough for the NFL.

Right now I am hoping the Redskins are on the phone w/ Al Davis!
Edit: Too late, they actually made their pick.

So, do I get any points for making the correct position pick there? :square:

Got the big ugly not named Paea. I get points too. Yeah, right! :)

Got the big ugly not named Paea. I get points too. Yeah, right! :)

Just out of curiosity, what team was your trade down with for the 1st round? I thought it would be NE. And yes, I chose Paea with the #41.

so, we think mallett is gonna be there at 49 then?

Either that, or we ARE going with McNabb for the year, bringing competition for Beck through FA. I could live with that, frankly.
Posted via BGO Mobile Device

so, we think mallett is gonna be there at 49 then?

From what everybody is saying Mallet probably won't get past the Raiders.

Eisen just reported a stay has been announced.

Interesting that the 49ers went for Colin at QB. Harbaugh thinking he won't get Luck?

So do we grab an offensive lineman at #49?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.