• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

BGO Blind Pig: Week 5 vs. Titans

Screenshot 2022-10-07 201528.png

If Wentz was on fire would you piss on him to put him out?

If Wentz was on fire would you piss on him to put him out?

Not sure why you laughed at my post. Washington averaged over 5 yards per carry against Dallas, which is supposed to have one of the best defenses in the league. I believe Washington had over 140 rushing yards total.

This offensive line is not that bad. We have a suck ass QB.

Not sure why you laughed at my post. Washington averaged over 5 yards per carry against Dallas, which is supposed to have one of the best defenses in the league. I believe Washington had over 140 rushing yards total.

Oh, I've been laughing at you for a while now. I'm just being vocal about it. Adults make their points, reinforce it once or twice, and then move along if people don't agree.

But, please continue.

Oh, I've been laughing at you for a while now. I'm just being vocal about it. Adults make their points, reinforce it once or twice, and then move along if people don't agree.

But, please continue.

Sure, happy to oblige....

In 37 games as offensive coordinator, Scott Turner has used play action at one of the NFL’s highest rates. It is a staple of his scheme, along with shotgun, motion and certain personnel groupings, and it has been effective in the past. Last season, with quarterback Taylor Heinicke, no team in the league got more out of play action than Washington, according to the advanced metric Expected Points Added (EPA).

This year, with quarterback Carson Wentz, Washington has been abysmal. On 57 play actions, Wentz has completed 28 of 53 passes (52.8 percent) for 232 yards, with three touchdowns and two interceptions. By EPA, Washington not only ranks last in the NFL in play action but is 11 times as bad as the second-worst team (Carolina).

Everyone has acknowledged we can run block and need to run more. They can’t pass protect if it was their Mom back there. It’s been terrible. It kind of matters.

Everyone has acknowledged we can run block and need to run more. They can’t pass protect if it was their Mom back there. It’s been terrible. It kind of matters.
We need to stop Henry. Point blank.

So they can run block, but they can't pass block? Yeah, that's bull.

Or more to the point....Wentz needs 5 seconds to pass the ball and is completely clueless the first 4 seconds. He probably takes 2 hours to brush his teeth in the morning.

Maybe Wentz can stop back pedaling into edge rushers coming around the corner. That might help, as well. Try learning how to step up in the pocket, Wentz.

No pocket awareness. No football IQ. No fundamentals. No accuracy. No confidence. A look of sheer terror every time he has to throw the ball.

And no more NFL career for Wentz after this disaster of a season.

Last edited:
I’d say games where we average 5 yds a carry and give up double-digit sacks probably suggest it - yeah :) If you read and/or listen you’ll find out Wentz is getting plenty of criticism from all of us.

I’d say games where we average 5 yds a carry and give up double-digit sacks probably suggest it - yeah :) If you read and/or listen you’ll find out Wentz is getting plenty of criticism from all of us.

I read plenty....look at the Washington Post articles that I posted today.

Which support my point of view, by the way.

WaPo is as legit in honesty as is Prisco

I'd suggest broadening your outlook if you want people to read your stats without bias.

WaPo is as legit in honesty as is Prisco

I'd suggest broadening your outlook if you want people to read your stats without bias.

The Washington Post didn't create the stats, dude. They just referenced them.

The stats have much more legitimacy than a bunch of people constantly whining about the offensive line and how they fail at protecting a clueless, washed-up QB.

The Washington Post didn't create the stats, dude. They just posted them.

The stats have much more legitimacy than a bunch of people constantly whining about the offensive line and how they fail at protecting a clueless, washed-up QB.
I lied last night when I said I was done with you. Tonight I am.

The Washington Post didn't create the stats, dude. They just referenced them.

"There are three kinds of lies: lies, damned lies, and statistics." - attributed to Benjamin Disraeli

"There are three kinds of lies: lies, damned lies, and statistics." - attributed to Benjamin Disraeli

Well, you're welcome to post some stats for everyone that shows that Wentz has played stellar football during the past 4 games.

Oh, that's right....you can't find those stats.

What's my problem, Mr. Wentz?

You eat shit, that's my problem. Go sit on the bench so that Heinicke can win 8 or 9 games for us.

As my stats show, Heinicke is more capable of doing that than any QB we've had over the past 20 years.

Last edited:
Look here Mr Irsay

Again youre tooting a horn based on opinion and not fact. Dallas does not have one of the best defenses in the league, they have one of the better PASS defenses in the league.. Their run defense is actually bottom 8 in regards to yards allowed. Yes we had 140 yards rushing... 101 of it in the first half... that translates to 41 yards rushing in the second half... against a statistically BAD rush defense...

1665232566254.png

I read plenty....look at the Washington Post articles that I posted today.

Which support my point of view, by the way.

He didn't say read articles, he said read posts here... nobody is saying Wentz is playing well... simply that it's not all him, and that your argument that Heinicke would be so successful is not as 'obvious' as you seem to think it is.

You've latched onto this article like it's some how gospel when it isnt. This is an advanced metric that takes the expected points on a drive and adjusts them based on the result of a play. What you're still sticking your fingers in your ears and screaming 'BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH' about is that it doesn't change our argument. The play call, protection, and ability for the WR to catch have an influence here. Wentz HAS missed wide open guys, he's thrown worm burners that we all agree are not acceptable at QB...
Well, you're welcome to post some stats for everyone that shows that Wentz has played stellar football during the past 4 games.

Oh, that's right....you can't find those stats.

Go ahead and find a post on here to back up this assertion. Show me where ANYONE has said Wentz has played stellar football games? Where anyone has said he's done anything more than had a really good handful of quarters, but he hasn't been helped by multiple OTHER aspects of the team.

What's my problem, Mr. Wentz?

You eat shit, that's my problem. Go sit on the bench so that Heinicke can win 8 or 9 games for us.

As my stats show, Heinicke is more capable of doing that than any QB we've had over the past 20 years.

Your stats don't back you up, read the post. It's an analytic, not a stat. There is a huge difference. Statistics are data collected... Analytics are all about trying to anticipate.

This was the first 4 games last year vs the first 4 games last year... here's the first 4 games last year...

1665233384656.png

2-2 including, one of Heinickes best games last year against a TERRIBLE Atlanta team, as well as one of his absolute WORST games against Buffalo (which we all felt had shit playcalling int hat game also). Week 1 against the Chargers, the only reason he had that many yards passing was because of a 35 yard YOLO ball where McLaurin adjusted and made one of the catches of the year last year as it some how fell through the hands of a defender and Terry caught it as he was falling on his back. It was not a 'great' game by Heinicke, but he also didn't get the help he needed from his Defense as we had a failed drive in the 4th quarter and never got the ball back.

Look here Mr Irsay

Again youre tooting a horn based on opinion and not fact. Dallas does not have one of the best defenses in the league, they have one of the better PASS defenses in the league.. Their run defense is actually bottom 8 in regards to yards allowed. Yes we had 140 yards rushing... 101 of it in the first half... that translates to 41 yards rushing in the second half... against a statistically BAD rush defense...

View attachment 6225

He didn't say read articles, he said read posts here... nobody is saying Wentz is playing well... simply that it's not all him, and that your argument that Heinicke would be so successful is not as 'obvious' as you seem to think it is.

You've latched onto this article like it's some how gospel when it isnt. This is an advanced metric that takes the expected points on a drive and adjusts them based on the result of a play. What you're still sticking your fingers in your ears and screaming 'BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH' about is that it doesn't change our argument. The play call, protection, and ability for the WR to catch have an influence here. Wentz HAS missed wide open guys, he's thrown worm burners that we all agree are not acceptable at QB...

Go ahead and find a post on here to back up this assertion. Show me where ANYONE has said Wentz has played stellar football games? Where anyone has said he's done anything more than had a really good handful of quarters, but he hasn't been helped by multiple OTHER aspects of the team.

Your stats don't back you up, read the post. It's an analytic, not a stat. There is a huge difference. Statistics are data collected... Analytics are all about trying to anticipate.

This was the first 4 games last year vs the first 4 games last year... here's the first 4 games last year...

View attachment 6226

2-2 including, one of Heinickes best games last year against a TERRIBLE Atlanta team, as well as one of his absolute WORST games against Buffalo (which we all felt had shit playcalling int hat game also). Week 1 against the Chargers, the only reason he had that many yards passing was because of a 35 yard YOLO ball where McLaurin adjusted and made one of the catches of the year last year as it some how fell through the hands of a defender and Terry caught it as he was falling on his back. It was not a 'great' game by Heinicke, but he also didn't get the help he needed from his Defense as we had a failed drive in the 4th quarter and never got the ball back.

Get back to me at the end of the season....when this team is 2 - 15 or 3 - 14 after Wentz's epic failure as QB. That's the only way to settle this.

And I'm going to be right and you're going to be wrong.

You post all of this stuff in an attempt to somehow show that this team would be just as bad with Heinicke as QB. That is ridiculous and I don't think you really believe it, either. You obviously thought that Wentz would be a better QB than Heinicke and so far it has not worked out for you. And it's not going to work out for you, either. Wentz is done.

Wentz would have LOST that game against the Falcons last year!! Washington probably loses that game by 10 points if Wentz is the QB, because Wentz is an inaccurate thrower and he can't extend plays. That's what you fundamentally do not get.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.