• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

BGO Blind Pig: Week 18 vs. Dallas Cowboys

More great news -- Damar Hamlin has been able to open his eyes and is responsive ... and even "gripping the hands of those close to him," according to Ian Rapoport.

The game of life ...man, I know that feeling.

This is going from being a nightmare to a feel good story. I love it!

That's amazing! Right team, too, since that movie is about us.

He probably had a bunch of ribs, possibly his sternum broken during CPR (it is hard to give good chest compressions without breaking them). Also possible they caused a pneumothorax during CPR and that might be why he is still on a ventilator.

Listened to the pod...makes the day go by better out on my route...enjoyed your guys' take on things.

Agreed on wanting to see Howell and wanting the starters out there so we can see what the kid has got.

The other thing I look forward to is seeing Chris Paul at LG. Who knows? Maybe we get surprised and he shows he belongs at guard?
I'd also like to see them stop rotating Cosmi and Lucas. Is Sam the RT or RG? Make up your mind Ron.

This team is soooo tiring but in reality,we're all used to it and know what comes with January: a spot on the couch in the NFC Basement.
To be honest, as soon as Wentz threw that first int Sunday, I knew they were done...because I knew there was so much game left,that wasn't going to be his only turnover.
And no way was Ron going to pull him after the lone td drive either...stupidly stubborn is Ron Rivera.

Thanks for doing the pod and here's to hoping Howell...whether it's Sam,Thurston or Lovey....shows out on Sunday!

Thanks brother, you are always welcome to join us for a podcast as are any members, you just need to let us know.

I actually knew it was going to go south in a hurry when he missed a couple of easy (I mean ‘you or I could complete those passes’ easy) swing passes in the backfield. Good lord Wentz, how much tighter can you play? I didn’t like his body language from the get go. I think Wentz has an anxiety problem because we know, physically, he has ability to be a very effective QB. As I think Bob or Paul said on the pod, it’s sad that he can’t seem to overcome it and that his confidence level has been so thoroughly demolished.

He was shaking his hand around the 2nd quarter right before he threw that duck from the end zone. I don't think he was good to go from the beginning.

Is he available for QB on Sunday for us?

It's a shame most of us don't get that broadcast. I'll definitely be looking for the replay.

Not having Gibson and Robinson could be problematic . If we can't establish any type of run game it will obviously hamper what we can do offensively and make the game much harder for Howell . Hopefully Turner realizes as I think most of us do is he's got to get him on some quick hitting types of routes. If we can avoid the 3rd and forevers and keep the defense from pinning their ears back on 3rd down we could compete. But that's goin to be real hard if we can't run the ball

Williams had run well this season though and should be fairly fresh.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
We are all excited to experience the announcement of draft selections IN REAL TIME TOGETHER. If you feel the need to be the first to 'blurt out' the team's picks you are better off staying out of chat and sticking to Twitter. Please refrain from announcing/discussing our picks until the official announcement has been made at the podium. Thanks!

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.