• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

BGO Blind Pig/Official Game Thread: Week 16 - WFT at Dallas

This team can't stay healthy

Collins was just starting to thrive in his new role too. Last few games he’s been balling out, night & day from his safety days

The secondary injuries is what's killing us most on defense. And it's going to make it very hard to be competitive in Dallas.

If he goes, I have concerns about his effectiveness. Explosion is a need as an RB

Makes me wonder if they just don’t trust Patterson. Coulda rested Gibson and see what they had in the kid

I have zero faith in this game. Hate to be a Debbie downer, but I just feel a sinking sensation inside that it's going to be embarrassing

Makes me wonder if they just don’t trust Patterson. Coulda rested Gibson and see what they had in the kid

Yeah there's something there.

I have not seen Patterson used as anything other than a 'traditional' between the tackles RB. Now I dont know if that's because they aren't trying, or if he's shown himself as incapable on Mon - Sat. I've always wanted to see him used like Sproles was. I dont know that he's as shifty, but I think he can be as explosive. I can't remember seeing him thrown a single screen or hardly at all in the pass game. I hope they're not just shelving him.

Yeah there's something there.

I have not seen Patterson used as anything other than a 'traditional' between the tackles RB. Now I dont know if that's because they aren't trying, or if he's shown himself as incapable on Mon - Sat. I've always wanted to see him used like Sproles was. I dont know that he's as shifty, but I think he can be as explosive. I can't remember seeing him thrown a single screen or hardly at all in the pass game. I hope they're not just shelving him.

Hell it could be as simple an answer of Turner doing Turner things. Dude just goes against the grain for who knows why on deploying this teams offense.

But yeah there’s zero reasoning in not giving Patterson 10-15 carries a game imo.

I have zero faith in this game. Hate to be a Debbie downer, but I just feel a sinking sensation inside that it's going to be embarrassing

Im expecting a woodshed game with 3 bullshit calls (at minimum) to help the turds out.

Im expecting a woodshed game with 3 bullshit calls (at minimum) to help the turds out.

Yet the cowboys fans will still complain that the refs tried to screw them. It’s a guarantee.

If you thought we were thin at LB....

that line just moved

I would post the Little Big Man clip "You go down there" but hell, I don't know if they have enough to go down too....

Just bad luck all the way around.

Giving up 42 points in the first half? Pathetic. I hope some people lose their jobs.

Looks like the team is coming apart at the seams...

At least there is some fire in them. To bad they can't translate that to the field.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.