• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Ax's 2nd Annual, First Four Tshirt Contest

Shouldn't it already be over since Carriker said we are philly on mnf?
Posted via BGO Mobile Device

If he's correct, that's only one of four opponents...there's still three others to guess!

Shouldn't it already be over since Carriker said we are philly on mnf?

Adam is a dick.

He will, and should, be fined by Goodell.

Way to go asshole. Like they needed a reason.

Unless I'm missing something, JBIII is the undisputed winner, with 3 correct picks, Eagles, Lions, and Raiders.

Any protests?

Yep, went 0-4 and not even a correct team in my 4, lol.

Unless I'm missing something, JBIII is the undisputed winner, with 3 correct picks, Eagles, Lions, and Raiders.

Any protests?

None here. Well done, JBIII!

Congrats JB. I've got a hectic weekend in store, but I'll get you hooked up ASAP.

Thanks everyone. First I'd like to thank God because without him.....

I can't believe I got 3 out of 4. I figured we would have at least one NFC East game early on and I also figured that the league would try to save the "better" games for later in the season to ensure Griffin III would be playing.

Even more surprising than my 3 out of 4... 5 primetime games?? Wow.

Congrats JB. I've got a hectic weekend in store, but I'll get you hooked up ASAP.

Thanks. Take your time.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.