• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Around the NFL - Free Agency / Transaction / Injury thread

Wonder if the Giants make a play for him?

I expected it to cost more.

Looks like Watson is bringing a 5th rounder with him

And it's a 4th going to Cleveland, not a 5th.

Who had Watson to Cleveland on their FA bingo card?

What's going to be horrible is if one of the other states presses charges and they're in the same position again with a QB facing prison and can't play.

What's going to be horrible is if one of the other states presses charges and they're in the same position again with a QB facing prison and can't play.
Pressing charges will only land him in jail for a few hours as he'll post bail easy. It is highly unlikely a conviction is reached.

The nature of his activity precisely will be one where he can escape, since his way of violating people is not as severe as rape. Plus, teams usually work to keep that stuff quiet. Houston might have given an all clear for Buzbee and co. to let the news leak; Florio suggested that.

Anyway, Houston did manage to "win" regardless. Watson had to pick a shithole regardless. NO and ATL were football shithole. Cleveland an austere actual shithole.

But Watson got assurance from "the hood" that they won't gun him down.

Regardless, Cleveland remains a vassal state within the Burrowshire and will not be able rebel against Lord Burrow's iron grip on the lands.

Anyway, Houston did manage to "win" regardless. Watson had to pick a shithole regardless. NO and ATL were football shithole. Cleveland an austere actual shithole.

But Watson got assurance from "the hood" that they won't gun him down.

Regardless, Cleveland remains a vassal state within the Burrowshire and will not be able rebel against Lord Burrow's iron grip on the lands.
Do you practice being wrong all the time? Or is this just your way of trying to get under people's skin?

Just wondering because I've had you quote me several times now with nothing but troll posts. I'm not mad at it, but it's getting obvious. Perhaps just be less of "that guy" and just stick to actual sports.

Do you practice being wrong all the time? Or is this just your way of trying to get under people's skin?

Just wondering because I've had you quote me several times now with nothing but troll posts. I'm not mad at it, but it's getting obvious. Perhaps just be less of "that guy" and just stick to actual sports.
The post you quoted wasn't directed at you; just me making lame jokes. The one above it was.

I've dealt plenty in the legal system and yes, they let people go. Watson heading to jail is a fantasy. He'll find a way to avoid it. Too bad you think it's trolling.

I do like however, winning. So if push comes to shove, I will be posting personal information and cases about the one time a drug bust did occur and the perp really get only a day in jail, posted bailed, and ultimately got only probation. Because I like winning that much.

$230 million. Guaranteed.

Every QB agent in the league just licked his chops.

Looks like Watson is bringing a 5th rounder with him

And it's a 4th going to Cleveland, not a 5th.

So odd to me that Mayfield wasn't a part of this trade. I wonder if Houston didn't want him?

So odd to me that Mayfield wasn't a part of this trade. I wonder if Houston didn't want him?

Baker has come out and requested he be traded to the Colts, so it's possible that Houston had a conversation with him and he sat in the corner with his arms crossed pouting.

Crowder signs with Buffalo.

Good move for him, honestly, and gives the Bills a legit slot WR.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 7)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.