• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Anyone watching the Wizards?

tshile

Believe it or not they're actually really fun to watch so far this year. Injuries will probably catch up with them, but if not they could honestly contend for a legit playoff seed (read: between 4 and 7, ie not just the eight spot)

It figures that as soon as i make this thread they get blown out by the spurs.

Was still a decent game, what little I saw of it :)

They don't even have Otto yet, do they?

No. Apparently he went on the floor for the first time during practice to do "stand still shooting" and had a setback.

This franchise has been plagued with injuries.

But Beal looks really, really good (he's going to be awesome in 2 years.) Wall may never turn into that #1 #1 pick that the NBA crowd always talks about, but he appears to be a smart athletic PG that can make the difference for a team. Gortat is working out really well so far. And they have a lot of role players and off the bench guys that are good enough. They just need to get healthy and learn to play together.

They're fun to watch. Which honestly, is something we haven't had from our local NBA team in what feels like a long time...

This current team is head and shoulders above the wrong way javale crew that was in here just a few years ago.

I mean, seriously, for those of you that don't follow the wizards, this was two years ago...

The top 5 dumbest plays for the year all belonged to Javale.

On the one that won, the wrong way javale play, John Wall's reaction is just priceless. I'm surprised he didn't peg him with the ball.

I watched more games that year than any other because when Javale and Nick Young were on the court at the same time it was like having first row seats to the circus.

another funny one

Wizards won 8 games in November for the first time since 1984.

Beal is so good

Wizards won 8 games in November for the first time since 1984.

Beal is so good

Annnnnd he's injured. Xray negative, has an MRI tomorrow. Crap.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

injury appears not serious :)

wizards are so much fun to watch this year!

this is the 3rd straight opponent 20 games over .500
that has happened 280 times in the history of the nba
only 11 of those teams won all 3 games against opponents 20 games over .500
the last time was the 2007-2008 celtics, they won the title.
wizards has never won 3 straight games against opponents 20 games over .500. ever.

started out hot but going into the 4th its 81-81...

this is absurd. the first half was just lights out great basketball from the wizards.
then the 3rd quarter happened and it got tied up.
the 4th quarter was an absolute mess with both teams looking like they're just learning how to play. it was awful. somehow it's going into overtime at 99.

if they played the 4th quarter half as well as they played the first half they would have blown them out.

Good lord wall just made the most ridiculous play to go to double overtime.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.