• Welcome to the New BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the new software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you find potential glitches, please report those in the Possible New Site Glitches and Issues thread. If you have questions, post them in the New Site Questions? thread.
  • The 2020 Season will be the last for our little community. Following the final WFT game of the 2020 season, the site will close it's doors. We wanted to give you a little advance notice so that you could retrieve any photos, content, or other material from the site before it became unavailable, so that you could exchange contact info with anyone you may desire, and ensure that folks would forgo any site donations going forward. We have had a blast being your favorite Redskins and WFT watering hole for the past decade. We had a great run and each of you were a part of it. Thanks to all of you for your amazing contributions and camaraderie. You made this a special place.

and Buford becomes Wheat....

BGO - The road less traveled

@SkinsGoldPants

The Rookie
Reaction score

Thanks to Bang for mentioning this place.

I love the look, the layout, and the smart Redskins talk.

Hizzah.

P.S.- Larry Michael is a jerk.

Om

GM
Staff member
Reaction score

Virginia Tech

Glad we've separated you from the chaff, brother.

Hey, someone had to say it. :cool:

Boone

GM
Staff member
Reaction score

Marine Corps Virginia

Wondered if we'd see you wander in at some point - welcome to our little place :) :cheers:

Sarge

The Owner's Favorite
Reaction score

Air Force

To get people to recognize you, you need to have that sig of two naked rednecks chasing each other through a field:laugh:

@SkinsGoldPants

The Rookie
Reaction score

gotta ask....

why wheat?
Long bushy hair in college. When I pledged, it was "Buckwheat". Then when I was done....it was just Wheat.

As far as Buford, that was just created when I was obsessed with Smokey and the Bandit.

Lanky Livingston

The Commissioner
Reaction score

Florida Atlantic

Ha, I had long-ish bushy hair also, but that earned me the nickname "Tiki Hut." But that was because there was a tiki hut on the pier near my college, and one day my buddy noticed my head lined up next to it and commented on the likeness. LOL.

Rymanofthenorth

BGObsessed
Reaction score
I live in the warmest city in the coldest provinc

UTEP

Long bushy hair in college. When I pledged, it was "Buckwheat". Then when I was done....it was just Wheat.

As far as Buford, that was just created when I was obsessed with Smokey and the Bandit.

LOL I had braids until the first day of school, which was when I discovered scissors in my desk. why are parents so cruel to children?

SkinsOrlando

Searching for the 6 fingered man
Joe Gibbs Club Member
Reaction score

Kent State

Eh, italian herbs and cheese is better, oh wait this isn't a Subway convo..........slowly walks away......

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Private conversations
Help Users
    You haven't joined any rooms.
    Chat 0