• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Adios Muchachos

Way cool. I'll never forget that Yellowstone trip and I don't think my son will either. I know you are going to have the trip of a lifetime. We plan on doing the Grand Canyon trip one of these days too.

I have to admit that this post inspired me. Due to Boone's thoughts sinking in, I've recently booked an adventure for myself and my son.

We will be doing a four-day rafting trip through Utah canyons on the Green and Colorado rivers and camping riverside in the evenings. This should be one hell of a ride!

Anyone done this before?

Thanks, John. Really.

flew below canyon level several times. pretty cool.

enjoy your adventure - it'll forge a bond/memory your son will remember forever.

no inspiration fees for Boone?

I have had to cancel the rafting trip. As hard as it was to do, it was the right thing. My son, a college junior, was unexpectedly offered a summer internship with a respected international company in his field for June and July. This should result in a very nice job offer for him upon graduation next spring. The opportunity for him to earn 8-10 grand in that period ain't too bad either.

Maybe we can try again next May or June before the real world takes him away.

Sorry to hear that Chris, though I agree it's the right thing to do. He'll appreciate it. Like you said, next year might work.

Sent from my SCH-R530X using Tapatalk

Take this advice from a 61 year old fart. Make memories with your children whenever you can. Cherish those moments with them. Work will eat you and spit you out if you let it. I agree that you work to live and not live to work. Your legacy is with the ones who care about you, remember that. Your work legacy will soon disappear after the next guy comes in and screws it all up. Make each day count by loving those who love you and others too. Life is what you make out of it. Don't miss he opportunities to make memories with the ones you love. I could go on and on.

Take this advice from a 61 year old fart. Make memories with your children whenever you can. Cherish those moments with them. Work will eat you and spit you out if you let it. I agree that you work to live and not live to work. Your legacy is with the ones who care about you, remember that. Your work legacy will soon disappear after the next guy comes in and screws it all up. Make each day count by loving those who love you and others too. Life is what you make out of it. Don't miss he opportunities to make memories with the ones you love. I could go on and on.

One of the greatest things about having the opportunity to work out of my home office for much of what I do. I can always take a break and hang with the boy!

You should go on and on - those are great sentiments. Like my Dad once told me - you'll never see a tombstone with 'was a great employee' on it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.