• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Abercrombie Admits There Are No Obama Birth Records In Hawaii

This looks like it will finally resolve this issue:

PARODY.v16-20.Feb7_.v2.parody.jpg

So all we have to do is get a gigantic piece of equipment to move that enormous filing cabinet and you will have Obama's birth certificate.

That will resolve this issue once and for all and we get a shovel ready project to boot.

were I a taxpayer in HA I'd be thinking twice about the record keeping abilities of these clowns.

All I know is if I'm the Republican nominee at a presidential debate, at some point I''m going to pull out my long form BIRTH CERTIFICATE on national TV and challenge Obama to do the same

That could backfire and change an election.

Any Republican nominee that does that will instantly be dismissed as a birther and lose all possible chance at winning. There are plenty of things to hammer Obama on; this silly debate should be at the bottom of the list.

Any Republican nominee that does that will instantly be dismissed as a birther and lose all possible chance at winning. There are plenty of things to hammer Obama on; this silly debate should be at the bottom of the list.

Isn't that what I was saying?

This looks like it will finally resolve this issue:

PARODY.v16-20.Feb7_.v2.parody.jpg

So all we have to do is get a gigantic piece of equipment to move that enormous filing cabinet and you will have Obama's birth certificate.

That will resolve this issue once and for all and we get a shovel ready project to boot.

lmao! the Birth Certificate Stimulous Act of 2011!

You most definitely impeach him. He didn't qualify, he lied and he should be removed with joe biden taking overr until next election.
Posted via BGO Mobile Device

be carefull what you wish for Biden would make Obama look like the best president ever

The election official guy is kind of screwy why did he wait till after the elections to come out?
My certifacate of birth got me into the militiry most states wont issue a new birth certificate once you loose the original.

Hawaii used to issue 3 types of BC the form that proved you were born outside the USA had the name of the country you were born and hospital

180093_184694444898246_100000730767764_487378_2116605_n.jpg

After extensive searching i did find the offishal certificate

The election official guy is kind of screwy why did he wait till after the elections to come out?
My certifacate of birth got me into the militiry most states wont issue a new birth certificate once you loose the original.

Hawaii used to issue 3 types of BC the form that proved you were born outside the USA had the name of the country you were born and hospital

I've only had experience with Arizona, and they've issued me two new ones no problem.

Actually, I find it very unbelievable that there are states that won't issue a new birth certificate. Which states are "most" states?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.