• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

A Close-Up Introduction To Jay Gruden For Redskins Fans

The Redskins by most accounts are looking at 40-50% turnover.

Some of these guys have to stay :laugh:

If Hall plays well on the field at safety, that plugs a hole that has been a sore spot for YEARS.

I will look to one of the other TEN players on defense to be the leader :D

The Redskins by most accounts are looking at 40-50% turnover.

Some of these guys have to stay :laugh:

If Hall plays well on the field at safety, that plugs a hole that has been a sore spot for YEARS.

I will look to one of the other TEN players on defense to be the leader :D

We need to, the leader of that defense is gone.

Riley! Love that guy...

I kinda feel like the guy calling the signals on defense should be the leader and all indications are that will be Riley this next year.

A Close-Up Introduction To Jay Gruden For Redskins Fans

McD5, I believe even this long list of your "Close-Up Introduction to Jay Gruden" is incomplete of course, without.........

2666015325_53021bf284_b.jpg

Those are the nostrils of a future Hall of Fame coach! I mean, I'm looking right into the brain of an offensive genius! Totes McGotes!

and McD5, don't you DARE get me optimistic about this team.....don't you DARE get me optimistic for the 21st year in a row, only be let down in a major crash !!

I haven't seen much to be optimistic about over the last ten years. That should tell you something.

I've been optimistic about three main things over the last few years:

1. Drafting RG3. But not playing him on a bad wheel.

2. Signing Pierre Garcon.

3. Signing Jay Gruden.

Is that a cold sore?

Mike. I am so tired of your incessant negativity. Seriously - give it a rest. That's not a cold sore - it's a 'victory bump'.

Either get on board the Super Bowl train or get the **** out. #Booneout

Last edited:
haha, you guys were right about his sense of humor......loved his response to Garcon : "Shouldn't you be out running routes somewhere???"

He cracks me up. For the first time I can ever recall, I'm actually looking forward to post game pressers.

Is that a joke?

Edit: after reading it 100 times I get it.

I ain't the sharpest spoon in the shed.

No. I was dead serious. You negative bastard!!!!

:rotflmao:

Oh, he's snarky too, eh?

Plus 1 more Jay G.-love that s**t. :thumbsup:

I definitely like people that are able to step back, lighten things up a bit. make a joke, sometimes poke fun at themselves much more than I do never smiling always acting like everything is of cosmic importance-especially themselves-types.

Red zone percentage: The Bengals shined in this area, converting 73.9 percent of their red zone opportunities into touchdowns. That was second in the league. The Redskins converted 52 percent of the time, tied for 20th.

Goal to go percentage: When the Bengals got a first down at the ten yard line or closer they were close to automatic, getting at TD 84 percent of the time, best in the NFL. The Redskins managed to punch it in 73.1 percent of the time, 13th in the league.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.