• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

4th Annual BGO Ballers Fantasy Football League

I am having some problems remembering what my yahoo user id was from last season. Is there an easy way to verify that?

If not, I'll just have to use my more recent yahoo id.

Sorry.....I figured it out, and have joined again.

Okay, Canadian Hog & McD5 have joined - and then there was one. Mr. Fruity Beer himself is the last one to register.

How does everyone feel about some sort of game to decide the draft order? Perhaps an arcade challenge? Or do you want to just stick with the old-fashioned Yahoo! random order generator... :)

I'd say random generator. Then again, I suck at arcade games.

I am such a football addict that I was even thinking about a preseason fantasy league this year. Do they even have those? Do I need to seek professional help?

The Yahoo random generator is fine with me.

Okay...I've set the draft date for Sunday, August 18th at 6pm CST - SS was the only one who provided any time suggestions; if this does not work for anyone, let me know. It may not work for me, b/c I may have to make an airport run somewhat early.

RGIII is going in the 6th round on Yahoo! mock drafts. Something tells me he'll go a little earlier in this one. :p

RGIII is going in the 6th round on Yahoo! mock drafts. Something tells me he'll go a little earlier in this one. :p

We're not doing a live draft are we? Because I basically just pull out the Cowboys and go with the order the site provides. (And yes, I suck at FF. I'm really just doing this league to make you all feel better about yourselves. :) )

going with best available according to yahoo isn't a bad plan at all. i've seen many decent to pretty good teams drafted that way.

provided you don't draft 6 running backs. i've seen that happen too.

We're not doing a live draft are we? Because I basically just pull out the Cowboys and go with the order the site provides. (And yes, I suck at FF. I'm really just doing this league to make you all feel better about yourselves. :) )

We've typically done a live-draft in the past, but you can log in and set your team to auto-draft if you'd like. Or, we can all wait for the full 90 seconds of your first pick and complain until it auto-picks for you, and then it sets it automatically for the rest of the draft.

I would recommend removing the injured players as well, because Yahoo!'s auto-pick is stupid and will give you guys on IR sometimes (maybe its smarter than it used to be, I'm not sure).

Trying now to figure out how many Aaron Hernandez jokes I can make during the draft before it becomes distasteful.

Okay...I've set the draft date for Sunday, August 18th at 6pm CST - SS was the only one who provided any time suggestions; if this does not work for anyone, let me know. It may not work for me, b/c I may have to make an airport run somewhat early.
I'll go with whatever you say. But personally, I think it should be as close to opening week as possible. At least after the 3rd preseason game is over.

Aug. 25th, or Sept. 1st would be my choice.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.