• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

4th Annual BGO Ballers Fantasy Football League

I wish I was in the final against you this week... :p

Congrats Dead.....great season.

I thought you were amazingly lucky last season, but this year your team was great from start to finish. Very impressive.

And Neo, what a crappy loss! Your team this week looked like mine last week. But you had a great season.

And special thanks to Lanky for running the league again this year....it was a blast.

Thanks yall... Merry Christmas

Sent from my GT-N8013 using Tapatalk

Great job, DM. Two years in a row is tough, especially in this crowd where so many know so much about the whole of the league.

Sorry I didn't give you a better match in the final. I think this is the second year in a row that my team as totally bombed out in the final. Maybe it's a sign? :)

And thanks to Lanky for setting it up and running it again. I appreciate it, brother.

Ditto the thank you to Lanky in what has to be a thankless job. I thought everyone did a great job this year. DM - awesome to repeat and Bob you definitely dominated the regular season. I at least finished respectably winning 3 of my last 4. Given where I drafted and having lost Aaron Rodgers, I think I did about as well as could be expected.

We'll play again this year. But we're looking for a new commissioner. Volunteers?

Why bother?? When I'm just gonna ruin all your fun for third year in a row.?

Preach it! Commish!?!

Preach it! Commish!?!

if everyone is OK with it I'll volunteer... but as long as you're co-commish for those times when I am "not available." Most likely, I will be making a couple of trips to the bahamas and maybe a longer trip to the BVIs this winter. Don't have a set schedule yet but internet access is actually getting worse instead of better in the bahamas so I'd be a little hesitant to not have backup.

I knew I shouldn't have opened my mouth :/

if everyone is OK with it I'll volunteer... but as long as you're co-commish for those times when I am "not available." Most likely, I will be making a couple of trips to the bahamas and maybe a longer trip to the BVIs this winter. Don't have a set schedule yet but internet access is actually getting worse instead of better in the bahamas so I'd be a little hesitant to not have backup.

I knew I shouldn't have opened my mouth :/

Boy is it a tough life you live island hopping! :laugh:

Yeah the three or four weeks a year working for 24hrs a day in nice places is a surely a payoff for taking it easy scrubbing off jet fuel, acid rain and tire dust from I95 off of over 200' of boats all year long. Come on down... your ass will run back Maryland to take pictures of houses so fast even your fastest shutter speed won't be able to keep up! ;) (don't mess with me, it's summer in South florida) and I had to take my phone out it of its protective sandwich bag for this rant!

I could probably run the league as well if nobody else has time.

Skin melting off yet?

Nah... rain has been pissing me off. Cant get anything finished on time because everyday the swamps and lakes go up into the air and fall down again :( Nothing new. Watching lightning right now... could be much worse I guess.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.