• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

4 Americans murdered by pirates

Well, the Mexican military has been videotaped crossing the border into the US and we haven't done anything. Maybe when they coss over and off some citizens on videotape Obama will get off his ass

The Mexican military has been helping drug-smugglers cross into the US since long before Obama was in office.

I want to start a cruise line where I take a yacht under USA flag, and sail it off the somali coast and other pirate waters. The people I sell the cruises to can either buy training from us or if they have the training can just pay for the cruise, but they must be trained in the weapon systems they want to use.

I will have a dude in an ascot drinking a tea with a woman coming a poodle just waving at the pirates till they get in range, then they will duck under deck. Then the cruise passengers will pop out with their weapon system of choice, and cut the pirates to pieces. We will go till the passengers are tired or out of ammo.

Well, the Mexican military has been videotaped crossing the border into the US and we haven't done anything. Maybe when they coss over and off some citizens on videotape Obama will get off his ass

hey...it's been done before...no reason for Obama to act now to protect American interests or lives. he has laws not to enforce! he's zero'd in like a laser beam on the essential while the world is crumbling around him.

There is an inexorable logic to the class warfare ideology these people live by. they are trapped. too bad we all have to suffer through this low point in American history.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.