• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

2nd-Annual BGO Ballers Fantasy Football League

Just tuned in to see that I'm not listed as taking part in the playoffs. Not gonna ruin my day too badly, but I am confused why there are 4-9 teams in the playoffs but I'm not with 7 wins. Can somebody please explain?

Thanks.

Just tuned in to see that I'm not listed as taking part in the playoffs. Not gonna ruin my day too badly, but I am confused why there are 4-9 teams in the playoffs but I'm not with 7 wins. Can somebody please explain?

Thanks.

I think you're looking at the consolation bracket (in which you're the 1-seed). The worst record in the playoffs is 7-6.

You finished #7 in the league, LSF, so are out of the official playoff bracket but still in the Consolation bracket. You are the top seed in that bracket, in fact, so you get a bye this week and will play the winner of Girl Parts v Ax Grinders next week.

Some of the games you see listed are from the Consolation bracket.

You finished #7 in the league, LSF, so are out of the official playoff bracket but still in the Consolation bracket. You are the top seed in that bracket, in fact, so you get a bye this week and will play the winner of Girl Parts v Ax Grinders next week.

Some of the games you see listed are from the Consolation bracket.

Yes. You can still inflict some pain on people LSF.:)

Unless Jackson pulls 50 points out of his ass tonight, I pulled off the first round upset :D

Goaldie vs. Comeback Kings is a good game...Seattle's defense vs. Brandon Lloyd for all the marbles tonight, Goaldie with an 8-point lead! Should be interesting...

You can't really get a better matchup than that, can you? If he Lloyd scores, it screws me twice. In my other league, I need Lynch to pick up 18+ tonight, and I make the playoffs. If he doesn't, I'm watching.

Yesterday was fun.

You can't really get a better matchup than that, can you? If he Lloyd scores, it screws me twice. In my other league, I need Lynch to pick up 18+ tonight, and I make the playoffs. If he doesn't, I'm watching.

Yesterday was fun.

I've got a 34+ point lead in my work league, going up against Lynch. 20 or so points is fine with me. :D

From what I understand, the bracket does not reseed. I will be playing the winner of Goaldeje & CBK.

Good season fellas... Good luck to all still in the hunt...

See ya next year!

Hey, I'm good with 20 on the nose, works for me. :)

I won by literally .5 in that league. And you must have won too Lanky. :cheers:

Can't believe I took down the Comeback Kings, unreal. Really didn't think I had a chance, but Romo and Grant had their best games of the season. I think I play Lanky next?

Difficult road for me. :(

Great game Goaldeje, and congratulations Extreme.

I just had too many injuries hit late in the season to my best players.

AD, Schaub, Best and Smith was just too much in a 14 team league.

Good luck to everyone still in the mix.

Really didn't think I had a chance, but Romo and Grant had their best games of the season. I think I play Lanky next?
So, for all intents and purposes, you'll be wearing a Romo jersey this month.

Isn't that akin to devil worship? ;)

I won by literally .5 in that league. And you must have won too Lanky. :cheers:

Can't believe I took down the Comeback Kings, unreal. Really didn't think I had a chance, but Romo and Grant had their best games of the season. I think I play Lanky next?

Difficult road for me. :(

My team isn't the same one that beat you twice...Forte is out, Fitzpatrick is playing like ****zpatrick, and Mike Wallace forgot how to get open. I will be riding Bush, Rice & the Gronk as far as they can take me!

If you have anyone on your team even loosely related to someone on the Atlanta Falcons you cleaned up. Geez...

Yeah. In my other (PPR) league, Roddy gave me a 36 point head start on the points champ. That was fun last night.

Just as I thought, my team was doomed without Forte. Can't Gronk everyone, I suppose!

But holy balls - SF76 putting up 160 points?? Wowsers. Nice week!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
We are all excited to experience the announcement of draft selections IN REAL TIME TOGETHER. If you feel the need to be the first to 'blurt out' the team's picks you are better off staying out of chat and sticking to Twitter. Please refrain from announcing/discussing our picks until the official announcement has been made at the podium. Thanks!

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.