• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

2023 - OTA/Camp thread

James Smith-Williams not present due to an excused absence

Rick Snider with a glowingly positive assessment of the TE group. Too many ‘if’s’ in his assessment for me, but worth a listen.

Not just Rick. Logan Paulson raved about Cole Turner and the TE room overall as well.

And if Logan Thomas can actually stay on the field ...

Just a little bit more on the TE situation. They are gonna be key this season:

How do ya'll feel about this new rule? I don't like it when they introduced it in the colllege game and really do not like it now being in the league;takes away from the excitement of the KO, especially if you got a really good returner.

How do ya'll feel about this new rule? I don't like it when they introduced it in the colllege game and really do not like it now being in the league;takes away from the excitement of the KO, especially if you got a really good returner.

I think the league see's kickoffs as an easy thing to address to 'fit' their narrative of player safety. I honestly don't think it will change much, because 'most' teams were kicking it through the back of the endzone anyway. I have a sneaking suspicion that we're heading towards an XFL style adaptation, or even complete removal of kickoffs from the game. Placekickers may ultimately be limited to FG and XP.

Sam does have the requisite skill set to do very good things in this league, I said that when we drafted him. Just needs time to showcase said skills.

and we actually need to develop him

We seem to never get 'the most' out of our guys, a lot of that may be terrible talent evaluation, but rarely do guys play better here than they do elsewhere. Instead they tend to leave and either play better, or fade into obscurity

Looks like tomorrow camp practice has been cancelled... not sure how i feel considering we're installing a completely new offense, and because of the violation, we had to forfeit the other 2 days of this camp session.

Looks like tomorrow camp practice has been cancelled... not sure how i feel considering we're installing a completely new offense, and because of the violation, we had to forfeit the other 2 days of this camp session.

They can practice in their backyard:LOL:

But yeah I agree with you, need all the practice we can get.

What violation?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.