• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

2022 Roster Updates

He's better than Fuller or Jackson but both carry high cap numbers in 2022.

We would have had some flexibility for a move like this if we had gotten Indy to retain some salary on Wentz for this upcoming season.

Bryce Notree, LB - Southern Illinois

1652790791601.png

This is fun. Watch a couple minutes and you'll see a guy who flies around with his hair on fire. And hits people.

Wow. They must really not have seen anything at all promising from him.

He may be slow in coverage, but he can thump against the run

I mean, I’m fine resigning him, but it begs the question why the hell did we let him go in the first place?

The LB situation here continues to mystify me. I get that we don't run a 4-3-4 anymore, we actually run a 4-2-5. But it seems to me if you're going to only play two LB's, they oughta be impact players. Holcomb and Davis are serviceable LB's, but I don't think anyone thinks they are "impact" players ... I know I don't. And Jon Bostic, at this point, is at best a steady backup.

And as far as depth? Our LB room:

Cole Holcomb, Jamin Davis, David Mayo, Jeff Bostic, Khaleke Hudson, Milo Elfler, De'Jon Harris.

Where would you, just based on name recognition and feel, rank that LB room in the NFL? Me, I'm thinking mid-20's maybe.

Just looked at NFL.com's latest updated waiver claims, and only two teams have claimed LB's to their actual roster, (not practice squads) ... JAX (Ty Summers) and CHI (Sterling Weatherford). So if the master plan here has been to snag a couple of capable contributors off final cuts, well, turns out the pickins are slim.

REALLY hoping JDR and Rivera know what the hell they're doing.

Last edited:
Del Rio and Rivera knowing what they're doing?

Surely you jest!

Mayo was cut, presumably to make room for Bostic, so was Hudson as part of the initial cut down

Isn’t Harris gone too, lol?

Copy that on Mayo.

Commanders.com has Hudson signed back today. Don't know how accurate the list is though:

08/31
Signed T Alex Akingbulu, CB Troy Apke, DT David Bada, DE William Bradley-King, CB Corn Elder, WR Alex Erickson, S Ferrod Gardner, LB Khaleke Hudson, CB Danny Johnson, G Nolan Laufenberg, WR Kyric McGowan, WR Marken Michel, T Aaron Monteiro, RB Jaret Patterson, C Jon Toth to the practice squad.

Practice Squad.

Granted, the new rule allows for Saturday call ups so it's very possible we see these names pretty regularly.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.