• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

2022 Roster Updates

It's been so long since we've had a legit return guy I forget what it feels like. I'll miss his returns, too. But, I am curious what his numbers were for his new contract

It's been so long since we've had a legit return guy I forget what it feels like. I'll miss his returns, too. But, I am curious what his numbers were for his new contract

'Chargers signed speedy WR/returner DeAndre Carter to a 1-year, $1.1M deal with an additional $1.25M available in incentives'. Good lord - a 1000 yd returner is worth that in my book. I really don't get the thought process.

I have yet to see numbers reported but I have seen that it’s a 1 year deal.

'Chargers signed speedy WR/returner DeAndre Carter to a 1-year, $1.1M deal with an additional $1.25M available in incentives'. Good lord - a 1000 yd returner is worth that in my book. I really don't get the thought process.
Now I'm confused why we wouldn't do that. I swear this team sees a strong area and intentionally goes to ruin it.

They almost ****ed up re-signing McKissic and you let the best kick returner in a decade walk over what amounts to vet minimum money.

That's borderline incompetence - sorry, it just is.

They almost ****ed up re-signing McKissic and you let the best kick returner in a decade walk over what amounts to vet minimum money.

yeah I dont get this...

I think so, too. I really, really do.

Maybe he didn’t want to be in DC. It takes 2 to Tango.

Maybe he didn’t want to be in DC. It takes 2 to Tango.

Always possible … although he just had the best year of his career here. Still possible.

Who wouldn't want to be here in such a stable environment?

Goodbye, DJ. We hardly knew ye

Personnel decisions by this staff are mind boggling. They keep waiting and the price will be $25M a year, which they’ll say they can’t afford and end up losing him.

Personnel decisions by this staff are mind boggling. They keep waiting and the price will be $25M a year, which they’ll say they can’t afford and end up losing him.

I actually am not worried about this part because the team has a history of doing deals in July and August. It's actually a good thing because now we know he hasn't rejected an offer. They're probably also waiting until the Landon Collins money frees up to come with an actual on the book offer.

I've thought from the beginning we wouldn't see anything til they're back in camp

The fact that we are waiting and people like Diggs are signing huge deals makes me nervous.

If there is one thing I can depend upon is that this organization will find a way to screw this up.

Not only screw it up but possibly lose Mac with zilch in return. IDK, maybe they have a handshake agreement already in place…but this offseason’s approach doesn’t exactly instill confidence. Quite the opposite really.

Keim's been preaching patience on the McLaurin deal for weeks now. He doesn't expect a deal till the summer either.

Could very well be Knight….wouldn’t clutch my pearls if Mac was traded on draft day either. Nothing surprises me anymore with our teams personnel decisions.

Could very well be Knight….wouldn’t clutch my pearls if Mac was traded on draft day either. Nothing surprises me anymore with our teams personnel decisions.

We can't do that, because he's part of the conditional aspect of the Wentz trade ;
If Wentz completes more than 51% of his passes, then the Colts get McLaurin in the deal, as well
The Wentz trade is the gift that keeps giving !
I kid

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
We are all excited to experience the announcement of draft selections IN REAL TIME TOGETHER. If you feel the need to be the first to 'blurt out' the team's picks you are better off staying out of chat and sticking to Twitter. Please refrain from announcing/discussing our picks until the official announcement has been made at the podium. Thanks!

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.