• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

2022 Free Agency Tracker

Neophyte

Ring of Fame
Staff member
BGO Ownership Group
Reaction score
Let's drop Washington's FA moves here. I'll try and keep the OP updated with each as they become "official".

Returning
Troy Apke (DB) - 1 year, $1.187 mill (vet min)
Tyler Larson (C) - 1 year
Bobby McCain (S) - 2 years, $11 mill
J.D. McKissic (RB) - 2 years, $7 mill
Jon Toth (C)
Milo Eifler (LB) -
Danny Johnson (CB) - 1 year, $1.187 mill
Cornelius Lucas (OT) - 2 years, $8.2 mill
Joey Slye (K) - 2 years, $5 mill

In
Andrew Norwell (G) - 2 years, $10 mill
Efe Obada (DE) - 1 year, $1.187 mill
Trai Turner (G) - 1 year, $3 mill
Alex Erickson (WR)

Out
Tim Settle (DT) Buffalo - 2 years, $9 mill
Brandon Scherff (OG) Jacksonville - 3 years, $49 mill
Ricky Seals-Jones (TE) NY Giants -
Kyle Allen (QB) Texans - 1 year, $2.5 mill
Garrett Gilbert (QB) Raiders

Released
Landon Collins (DB) - designated June 1
Matt Ioaniddas (DT)
Erek Flowers Sr (G)
Deshazor Everett (S)

Tendered ERFAs
Bunmi Rotimi (DE)
Daniel Wise (DT) - 1 year, $825K
Keith Ismael (C) - 4 years, $3.12 mill
Brian Johnson (K)

Tendered RFAs

Last edited:
Reactions: Om
Out
Brandon Scherff
Shaun Dion-Hamilton

It’s Brian Johnson, just fyi

Out
Landon Collins

I didn’t realize SDH was on the team last year.

I’m gonna miss him.

Jags released LB Myles Jack their leading tackler last season. He’s got a history of knee injuries but he can play. Someone to watch.

It’s Brian Johnson, just fyi

4050693F-08B9-4BC4-A96D-C6107E9250FB.jpeg

This seems like an offer we could’ve matched. Bummer.

Watching WFT free agents sign elsewhere it makes me wonder if more will skip town in the future. IMO, if Terry doesn’t sign an extension then it seems Ron’s allure has faded and will be a solid sign of players jumping ship.

Sounds like they did not make an offer to McKissic at all. I have to wonder if they feel the neck injury is to big a concern to re-sign him. That’s the only thing that makes sense?

Yeah it’s puzzling for sure. Having satan as an owner severely darkens a prospects outlook on coming there.

What in the hell is wrong with this staff?!

You don't think making it as easy as possible for Wentz with playmakers like JD is a good idea? That deal was cheap and we could have easily matched it.

Sweet Christmas that is annoying

Sounds like they did not make an offer to McKissic at all. I have to wonder if they feel the neck injury is to big a concern to re-sign him. That’s the only thing that makes sense?

At that price point I'd have to believe there's more to this than they didn't want him back at that cost.

1647365750619.png

Wentz vs Allen...

Of course he'd pick Allen.

When Paulsen said "it's all true", other players can do their own investigation too....

What's all true?

If it is true that he is going to the Bills, it is likely he is going somewhere with a week stable of backs and thinks he will get more playing time. Still begs the question if we tried to match and if not, why not?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.