• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

2022 Commanders Schedule (Updated)

SilentThreat

Ring of Fame
Staff member
BGO Ownership Group
Reaction score
schedule.png

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm sure detroit has a bye week before and we play the Sunday before

Some second degree Commanders schedule info... means we would not open against either of these teams

My guess is we open against the Bears or Texans - why do I have this guess, zero real logic, just think we open on the road and don't see NY or Dal as an opening away game nor San Fran or Indy to start the season

I know things can change quickly from year to year in the NFL. That said, if you want to make a statement and prove that Year 3 under Rivera is really going to be different for this franchise, facing Jacksonville in Week 1 is a perfect opportunity to make a good first impression.

Eh, I'd rather play a better team in week 1 and have a weaker second half schedule

Hard not to like opening at home against a team coming off a brutal season and rolling out a whole new coaching staff, bunch of new players, etc.

And as far as JAX itself, would much rather play them early than late after they start to get some of the growing pains out of the way. That team is not going to be an easy out once that happens.

I feel like a man dying of thirst being saved a drop of water at a time.

I’m glad someone enjoys this. I just can’t get into a schedule release. Just tell me what it is after it’s out. Admittedly I have checked this thread today, but it was just to see what you all posted.

100% with you Kel. It might be more exciting if we didn't already know the opponents.

Early reaction...

Provided we plan on participating in the playoffs this year, I think the late season bye could be of benefit to our team. Having 3 of our final 4 at home could prove to be beneficial as well - that said, establishing home field advantage has been a chore for this team over the years. Drawing Houston, Atlanta, and the Giants twice in four of our final seven games could work to our advantage. In some of our most recent playoff years, we have often played Dallas in the final game of the year - could it be a sign?! 😯🧐

A year ago, I fell into the trap of thinking this team would have a winning record. I pinned them going 9-8, but in my heart of hearts, I didn't truly believe it. This year, I BELIEVE this team is winning 10 games.

Shit.
A home game on New Years Day.
That blows.

Yeah, there's nothing in that schedule that triggers a "no fair!" reaction. The same cannot be said of many previous schedule releases. If Washington is anywhere near the team their roster and coaching seem to indicate they can be, they should be competitive and a realistic playoff contender. Which is all I ever really ask.

One factor most haven’t thought about - with 17 games you either get an extra home game or an extra road game. We have an extra home game this season.

Of course, that assumes that affords you some kind of advantage :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.