• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

2022 Commanders Schedule (Updated)

Haven't preseason games always been somewhat regional? It seems they play Carolina or Baltimore every year. They play both this year. I remember growing up it seemed like they often played Pittsburgh.

Yeah, i 'think' they try to schedule regional preseason games and USUALLY go for an opponent not on your schedule. There was the one year we played 'hosted' Houston for a week, then played them in a preseason game.... did the same with New England if i'm remembering correctly.

BTW, i'm going to keep beating this drum, I used to LOVE watching the live scrimmage they used to have between Washington and Baltimore... there were a couple years they broadcast it on TV and would jump between position drills, then move to 7 on 7, then 11 on 11. It was much more 'controlled' than a preseason game, but it gave a similar type atmosphere. If the NFL wants to truly have their cake and eat it too... drop it to 2 pre-season games, but have ALL teams do a live scrimmage in their home stadiums. Sell tickets for $5 each... $5 for parking, and it's like two 'extra' preseason game, while turning a profit AND letting the teams evaluate players in 'close to' game situations. It's a win / win / win.

Preseason schedule has been released, and it looks like all 3 games will be televised on NBC Sports Washington. Nice change of pace being ALL 3 games are on Saturdays, and some different times of the day than we've seen in the past.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.