• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

2021 Roster Updates

Local kid .... Gonzaga HS ... VA Tech.

His NFL debut was pretty cool.

5/8 on PATs in his short pro career but looks like that was atypical as he didn’t miss one while at Va Tech.

St-Juste and McKissic both in the concussion protocol. Believe this is the 3rd time already for St-Juste which doesn’t bode well. He may have a very short career.

yeah this aint good. I'm glad we're putting him on the shelf to get it right. I'm a fan, but don't mess with the brain.

I'm seeing people saying he was playing ST against Seattle, so he hasn't been completely off the field since the bye.

This is the right call. Hate it for him but gotta protect the young man.

Curious, wouldn’t they ensure he has the thickest/safest helmet after the 1st one? Seems odd that some players are way more susceptible getting them than others.

It’s not so much that any player is more initially susceptible, it’s that once you’ve had 1 or 2, you are more prone to get re-concussed. It’s like heat stroke or exhaustion that way. Not 100% sure why that seems to be the case?

Gotcha. Hopefully the staff, trainers & league are looking into prevention. With as much money the league has made, one would think that putting a portion towards the most protective helmet ever into production would be a high priority.

Rumor is it’s ACL and MCL and he’s done.

And not even worth a flag refs? That should be a suspension. No excuse for targeting someone's knees like that.

My opinion - if his injuries end his season in 2021 but are easily recovered from to start 2022 - that is a much preferred outcome. I would be extremely thankful for that. If he can play again in 2021, that would be a dream, but I'm just hoping whatever the injuries are they don't put next season in question.

Fitzmagic having season ending hip surgery, might be the end of his career at his age

More great news…

What is that like over 30 players on IR so far this year , swear it seems we've turned over half the roster due to injuries

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.